What's thre longest cycle you've run w/o a break?

From june 2002 to december 2002. Over 6 months. I've just finished clomid therapy, and will start a 5 month cycle tomorrow. So far, no problem with my package, nuts are back, gains are all still here. I like long cycles, they help me maintain the gains better! :)

A year... maybe a year and a half... sort of hard to tell. I don't really go "off" much anymore. I was off for 8 weeks this year. On all the rest of the time.

I'm a firm beliver that cycles should last a year... maybe two... don't really see a reason for going off.

Wood is still easy.

SofaGeorge said:
A year... maybe a year and a half... sort of hard to tell. I don't really go "off" much anymore. I was off for 8 weeks this year. On all the rest of the time.

I'm a firm beliver that cycles should last a year... maybe two... don't really see a reason for going off.

Wood is still easy.

Wow, thats a long time. Im not going to contest that, you know alot more then me, but I don't think younger guys like myself (early to mid 20's) should not be on a cycle for 1-2 years. Do you?

Last edited:
SofaGeorge said:

Wood is still easy.

Man.....that's inspiring! ;)

Thanks SG

SofaGeorge said:

Wood is still easy.

I'm with you on that one!!!!!

rollercoaster said:
Wow, thats a long time. Im not going to contest that, you know alot more then me, but I don't think younger guys like myself (early to mid 20's) should not be on a cycle for 1-2 years. Do you?

I agree I never did near a yr cycle til into 30's. Don't wanna burn out to fast like many whom overuse young.
Constinaly use bigger cycles longer experament but try to wait til 30's to go on a yr straight unless you are going to be doing serious competion or superior gentic potential.

Very wise choice!

rollercoaster said:

I think it depends what you want out of life. I'm 43. I'd rather die today and have lived my life full throttle than live to be 80 and have regrets.

My life by some people's standards would be considered a stupid and reckless existance. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've packed more experiences into these 43 years than I think most people get in several lifetimes. I firmly believe a big part of that is maintaining a hightened level of fitness. Juice helps me to do that.

Sonny Barger is the founder of the Hells Angels. He said something very interesting... something I've heard from several men of his breed, "I never thought I'd live past 40."

If you want a life of adventure and courage... if you want to live at the edge of the world... you have to be willing to pay the price. That price is an early death.

I think it was Bukowski who said he wanted to live on the edge because on the edge there are all sorts of things you can see and experience that you can't find in the safety of the middle.

My dad said it better, "If the fast life kills you - you'll have no regrets." :)

SofaGeorge said:
I think it depends what you want out of life. I'm 43. I'd rather die today and have lived my life full throttle than live to be 80 and have regrets.

My life by some people's standards would be considered a stupid and reckless existance. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've packed more experiences into these 43 years than I think most people get in several lifetimes. I firmly believe a big part of that is maintaining a hightened level of fitness. Juice helps me to do that.

Sonny Barger is the founder of the Hells Angels. He said something very interesting... something I've heard from several men of his breed, "I never thought I'd live past 40."

If you want a life of adventure and courage... if you want to live at the edge of the world... you have to be willing to pay the price. That price is an early death.

I think it was Bukowski who said he wanted to live on the edge because on the edge there are all sorts of things you can see and experience that you can't find in the safety of the middle.

My dad said it better, "If the fast life kills you - you'll have no regrets." :)

exactly my opinion bro , why die old if I had a boring life ??

SofaGeorge said:

That's the ONLY way to live life, on the edge - Good job SG

getting ready to do a 20wkr.

test enan
eq
for 10wks
then
fina/prop/eq for 10wks (stopping the eq early though)

Does anyone hear use DC's method of Cycling:
4 week blast; 2 week cruise?

I'm thinking about giving that a go here in the next month.

DIEZEL666 said:
Does anyone hear use DC's method of Cycling:
4 week blast; 2 week cruise?

I'm thinking about giving that a go here in the next month.

I read about that, but shouldn't it be the other way around?? 2 weeks on 4 weks off

Back