What's up guys?? New to this board started training again when I turned 44

Jerkoff

New here, haven't been part of a board of any kind in a long time but I've been training like an animal for the past year since I turned 44 and looked in the mirror one day and saw a middle aged white dude staring back at me, lol. Thank god over that year I look good again, feel Iike I'm 30. Had not trained for seven years before that, training and eating right makes such a difference in your life. And actually, some responsible anabolics use, especially at 45 does nothing but help. I posted on like 2 threads but nothing showed up I'm thinking maybe there is a waiting period as the moderators go over your posts?? Anyway, hello everyone and good luck.

Welcome old fart, there's a few of us 40's guys here.

Huh WTF there's a guy 65 here still cycling and training around all sorts of injuries Ha lol !

Welcome to the board. AS was said stick around share , ask Q's and you might like this place. :wavey:
OMM:)

Yep, lots of us older men in here. With the men of our country turning into a bunch of emasculated snowflakes, we need to get even stronger and fitter to show them what real men look like...and to take their women. :)

Back