Whats up with the Insulin bridging idea??????

its funny. you def build up a tolerance to slin but i dont think you need to keep increasing the dosage to see results. almost like the slin is doing what its suposed to while lowering the sides. after that close call i had 2 weeks ago im back up to 16 iu's post workout with 80 gams dextrose and im already used to it, but its still working great. i know i can tolerate taking a larger dose but i dont believe its neccessary.

bigtest69 said:
Roadhouse- You went with insulin 6 months straight? I have always read where people go 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off but since I only do it post workout I would rather just go for a longer time (like for a 3 month cycle, etc.). Does your body get adjusted to the slin dose over time and hence lose it's effectiveness? Is this were the 4 week on/ 4 week off idea comes into play?

i used humalin r my senior year of high school for 3 months give or take. taking some amount almost everyday for the entirity of wrestling season. the only regret i have is not having access to humalog back then. i see no reason why staying on for long periods would be bad, unless using long acting slin like humalog n or something ed. one shot of humalog post workout is not going to turn you into a diabetic no matter how long you do it.

exactly what i was talkin about roadhouse. for me 16 iu's is about the most slin your body needs to get max results. kinda like the law of diminishing returns with aas. ive gone as high as 26 with log for a weeks and noticed no differnce between that and 16. but 16 is slightly better than 10 so i stick with that. i think to many people keep uping there slin dosage simply because they can handle it. ive heard a couple times where people were using up to and over 60 ius a day. wich is a complete waste.

Back