Whats your most stubborn muscle

KaiserSose

Smoke or get Smoked
My strong point is definietly my delts I love them they seem to grow effortlessly

Stubborn muscle for me is calves I look like a fucking chicken from the knee cap down ..sucks

My strong point is definietly my delts I love them they seem to grow effortlessly

Stubborn muscle for me is calves I look like a fucking chicken from the knee cap down ..sucks

my strong point is my bi's and tri's and my chest sucks ass lol,i just cant seem to get it to grow right :rolleyes2

My shoulders is definitely my strong point, but I'm with Bullseye on the weak one, just can't seem to get my chest to co-operate. Don't know what the hell the problem is but it definitely is lagging

Calves, calves, calves. Lifting heavy for 2 years now. Entire body has grown by leaps and bounds. I have put ZERO inches on my calves. 2 years of pain, sweat and tears to my calves...not one ounce of growth. F**king calves!

Biceps And front delts are definitely my strong point but like bullseye chest won't act right
That and my traps won't sit up no matter how heavy I go, they look good for a day or 2 after o do them then they just disappear

my arms!! I dont get it...my bis and tris have clear definition and muscle separation but they wont keep up with everything else. my legs make my arms look even smaller :cockblock

My chest and arms are my strong points! Every time I go to the gym, my bench goes up. Hell, I've been using 245 and 275 to warm-up for a while now.

Now, my legs are a different story. I just started really working them hard, so hopefully they'll catch up.

For me arms are gr8...21 iches....chest is good also....legs not so good cause of years of playin basketball on the black top....knees hurt like fuck when i squat...deca doesnt do shit 2 my knees..lol.....volume is the key 2 growth.....emeric delenzeg told me that years ago and it works....

Back