When are you ready for a gram of test a week?

Dlove

Product of Test
Ive ran 500mg weekly of enanthate in two cycles. Im planning out my third soon and I was wondering when most of you upped the test to 1 gram a week. I had no sides at all with d-bol and test. Im sure Im not ready for a gram of test a week but after how many cycles and how many yrs. of consistent lifting do you think I can handle it?

what happened to 750mg.? 500 to a gram is a huge difference. especially if there is another drug in the stack. to justify using a gram, one would have to be far beyond natural potentials.

Dlove said:
Ive ran 500mg weekly of enanthate in two cycles. Im planning out my third soon and I was wondering when most of you upped the test to 1 gram a week. I had no sides at all with d-bol and test. Im sure Im not ready for a gram of test a week but after how many cycles and how many yrs. of consistent lifting do you think I can handle it?
first off how were the gains on 500 mg and how long did your run them, also what ester were they [ eth,cyp,prop,etc.]

I think that is too much for most of us, but with that being said, i think there are many bro's on this board that do it on a regular basis and they do not compete. I don't think it is a good idea though. Could you handle it? Sure. Yo would live and you would get big and strong, but I personally think you may not need that much to get thwe same gains and also what would yo do after the gram a week? Go to 2 grams? Gotta be disciplined in this game bro in order to be responsible and safe. You owe that to yourself i think.

Listen to these bros, this game is a marathon not a sprint. Take it slow, only go higher in doses when you aren't making gains from your current dose. If you got good gains from 500 then keep there till gains diminish, and even then go to 750 and repeat.

big N said:
hold ur britches bro , only two cycles and u wanna jump to a gram ??are u crazy?

No Im not gonna jump two a gram, I was just curious. I got great gains from 500 a week for 10 week's with some d-bol in the beginning. I just didn't feel like I thought I would. Truthfully ephedrine makes me feel more jacked then test, no mass gains or strenghth increase but a great feeling.
Thanx for the feedback Ill stick with the low doses for a while.

Why does everyone freak out when they hear "one gram of test?" The majority of us were running over a gram of gear a week by our second or third cycles. A gram of test a week is a great cycle, just remember your aromatase inhibitors.

Everybody is different.
I react poorly to gear, but get no sides either.
I'll probably be at a gram before most.

I don't think

bleachcola said:
Why does everyone freak out when they hear "one gram of test?" The majority of us were running over a gram of gear a week by our second or third cycles. A gram of test a week is a great cycle, just remember your aromatase inhibitors.

I don't think it is a good idea to advise a person to take a gram of test on his third cycle. i know many of us do it, but I don't think it is sound advice. Not freaking out, just being a little more conservative than some of the "go all out veterans" we have on this board.

Dlove said:

It may take years before you to need a gram a week. Most people up the dosage because they stop seeing gains but that is not always right. Food, training, and rest play a huge part into growing. A lot of times you can make really good gains off of 500mg of test a week if you have your diet and training right. The most common mistake people make is they start out eating so many calories at a certain weight and they gain 20 lbs but there still eating like they were when they first started 20 lbs less. Then they think they need to add more juice to continue to grow. When most of the time they just need to eat a little more. Now don’t get me wrong we have several guys on here that need a gram a week but they have been training for years too.

Back