Which of these is best?

Jablesjables

Hey guys. Thank you for all your help, but i do have 1 last thread to make. I have a list of prohormones that were NOT banned as of 2012. Im curious what each will do and if they are worth buying due to the results ( not like something lame from gnc). I have heard of amazing gains on the Hdrol cycle, but i will leave it up to you to decide. Here is the list:

List of Legal/Available Prohormones in the USA - 2012

- 11 OXO (Adrenosterone)

- 1-Androsterone (1-AD, 1-Andro)

- 4-AD

- AndroMass / DHEA

- Cyanostane

- The new Tren Prohormone (Estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one) Trenazone by Antaeus Labs

- Epistane / Havoc

- Halodrol (H-drol, Halo Test 25, Halo-Plex)

- Methoxygonadiene called also MAX LMG

- Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione

- Protodrol

- Promagnon (P-Mag)

- Oranstan-A

Any info on any o these woul be greatly appreciated. And also, what products ( also NOT banned), will work best at an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), post cycle therapy (pct), etc. thanks for the help

I would say the best is boladrol. It snot on your list but its the best. And besides that i would say 4-AD, or the new P-tren. And use RUI labs (One of the sponsors) for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT.

My goals are to pack on some lean muscle/mass and/or burn a few far pounds. Gnc has products that say you can build muscle or burn weight fast but dont actually work. A few of my friends have taken mdrol and a test cycle and have gotten significantly stronger and bigger. Thats what im looking for, but in more of the legal spectrum. Will any of these products work for that? Nice strength and size gains in the 4-6 weeks of use? If so, what kind of gain with what product? ( now that mdrol is banned)

My goals are to pack on some lean muscle/mass and/or burn a few far pounds. Gnc has products that say you can build muscle or burn weight fast but dont actually work. A few of my friends have taken mdrol and a test cycle and have gotten significantly stronger and bigger. Thats what im looking for, but in more of the legal spectrum. Will any of these products work for that? Nice strength and size gains in the 4-6 weeks of use? If so, what kind of gain with what product? ( now that mdrol is banned)

GNC (excluding their vitamins which are GREAT) is a bunch of crap and over priced. I used to run a few gnc stores. In a legal spectrum Helladrol or Diesel will definitely do the job. I havn't personally cycled diesel but helladrol gave me a good recomp with massive strength gains at 75,75,100,100.

Back