while bulking 2 questions?

slimmdawg2

While bulking I'm eating lean ground beef but I'm eating 85%-15% lean should I be eating like 93%-7% instead! And thanksgivin is coming up I know I'm bulking but I know imma eat anshit load on that day definitely not clean so should I eat little to no carbs a day or 2 in advance? Tx

good morning. brother you can still eat healthy during the holidays and still get your fill. i say have your proteins, have a sweet potato as your carbs and of course your vegetables. we do alot of the healthy choice stuff such as brussel sprouts with bacon green beans and a nice salad of greens. stay away from the gravy and stuffing. if your going to have dessert have a small portion and take a walk after. have a good holiday dont use it as an excuse to over eat.

If youre bulking then do it right. Eat a shitload of whatever you want on Thanksgiving. Then eat a shitload of the leftovers the next day too.

Dont get so wrapped up in 'eating clean' and counting macros and all that, that at the end of your bulk you havent even bulked.

Alot of people are so paraniod of food choices they forget to just EAT. You wanna grow then EAT man.

As for the ground beef, whichever you like better, eat that one. I buy lean ground beef and have no clue what % it is nor do I care.

Eat brother, and grow. If you find your not growing then eat more.

It is Thanksgiving. I don't care if you are in perfect ketosis -- enjoy the Holiday and eat what you want.

dude.. there is a reason why thanksgiving happens in the late fall/winter time..

its bulking season. lol

eat away

always consider living in the southern hemisphere where we don't know what Thanks Giving is other than "an american thing" like Halloween.

But you guys have Crocodile Dundee Day! Croikee.

haha u dickhead. Think we have less holidays than you each year
- new years day
- christmas day
- Boxing day
- Good friday
- Easter Monday
- Queens Birthday
- Labour Day
- ANZAC Day (australian and nz army corps)
- Australia Day

Not too many really!

And if ANZAC day, christmas day and new years day fall on a weekend then you don't get them :(

It is Thanksgiving. I don't care if you are in perfect ketosis -- enjoy the Holiday and eat what you want.

If only. :(

My grandmother makes pies that I swear bring me out of ketosis just smelling them. Why am I always cutting this time of year?!? The family is going to shit kittens the year I come with my appetite AND can eat all those delicious carbohydrates! :wiggle:

Idk ink we might have about the same!! But an other question guys do u guys still do cardio during a bukk ? I still am doing cardio about 3' times a week about 15 to 30 just slow steady state though

Idk ink we might have about the same!! But an other question guys do u guys still do cardio during a bukk ? I still am doing cardio about 3' times a week about 15 to 30 just slow steady state though

i just play sport, so yes. soccer is good cardio. otherwise I wouldn't

Back