Who has had a package seized by customs?

Have you had a package seized by customs?

• Yes! Source resent!

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Yes! Source didn't resend!

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Never!

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • I only order domestically!

Votes: 16 17.6%

• Total voters
I live on the west coast of the US and would never even attempt an overseas order.

never recieved or shipped a package seized by customs. but get this one..

i shipped a package from bulgaria to the u.s using dhl.
as you know, its dhl policy to search the package before sealing it.
so the dude checks it out and it looks good. the package is taken and i walk out with confirmation numbers.

on the customs slip i put 'chocolate and candy for birthday present'.

little did i know that american customs do not allow ANY food that comes from bulgaria.

so the fuckin package didnt even make it out of bulgaria. damn bulgarian customs didnt even ship it.

oh well.. life goes on.

I had dbol seized about a year ago, if u have a good source tho, this should hardly ever happen, turned out my guy was one of the worste

I have but it was 5 years ago. The countries where on the alert list anyways, Turkey and Greece. Back when I was young and naive. Oh well, we all learn. All I got was a letter.

I've had about 5 or 6 seizures - all from some of the best sources out there. Well...one was a dipshit (Peru). And these were all from different countries too including Canada.

And I absolutely cannot stand when people say "you have to use the right source and that won't happen" and "the better sources use good packaging". :rolleyes: Bullshit. :bsflag:

I've used some of the best international sources out there and still had shit seized. Unbelievable packaging jobs too.

I can't risk it anymore so I stick with domestic.

I ordered once from over seas and the guy packed it in bubble wrap....so needless to say it gave me a bad taste in my mouth for over seas crap. Oh...it came in 2 seperate packs and the one with clomid , nolva and pins were opened and nothing was taken out. I couldn't believe nothing fell out !!! Screw over seas sources...I don't care if it cost $1 per amp...No way.

i have been lucky ordering from greese
but as long as i can keep a local source im not gonna order overseas
it is worse now than ever before with orders

a source told me it is getting hard to get juice accross the border of mexico.
they are searching autos alot more now than they did 6 months ago

mvmaxx said:

And I absolutely cannot stand when people say "you have to use the right source and that won't happen" and "the better sources use good packaging". :rolleyes: Bullshit. :bsflag:

I've used some of the best international sources out there and still had shit seized. Unbelievable packaging jobs too.

I can't risk it anymore so I stick with domestic.

I'm their with you mv. F**k that, I have had pkgs. from good sources getting nabbed and lost some major money so for me I'll also take domestic from here on out!

1 and it got re-sent, the packing was awesome, but I believe they just they just pick a group of packs to check randomly.

JohnnyB

yes

ive had two seized one was from the know scammer mexicanmeds about a week before he turned scammer. So he did not resend. The next got caught and my source called customs in miami for 90 straight days and they sent him 15 boxes back to mexico. I think the only reason is cause he is a doc and a major distributor for a company down that way.

what happened to you guys when your shit got seized, didnt the feds try to bust you, or do they just return it to the sender???

Every Int'l order I have placed has been snagged.............now I only order domestic.

Back