Votes: 16 4.1%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 76 19.4%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Sergio Olivia

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
Flex never won an Olympia. Maybe he should have in '93 though.

I've got to give a vote for Larry Scott. It amazes me that in 1965/1966 a guy without the greatest genetics could build freaky 20+" arms.

Best genetics I would say Sergio. It would be scary to see what he could have done with what's available today.

Im a little messed up huge fan of arnie but i have to go with coleman..the guy is just strong as hell and a huge freak!!

ronnies legs look horrible...sure they're bigger than arnie/yates and others, but they look fucking stupid

and as some other dude said, coleman can barely string a sentance together, maybe the gs of tren he takes are finally taking their tole? afterall shortness of breath is a side

and ronnie having good genetics? nope...he was 9th in 97 when Yates won his last Mr O, then in 98 he went to 1? something tells me he just upped his gear usage a lot.

i think all the guys on the poll are damn good body builders. if arnold was a couple years younger, i bet he could compete with ronnie. and i always wondered what zane would look like if he had 20-30 more pounds on him. probably bigger and still symetrical. he always seemed to be shredded and tight. i got lots of respect for dorian. i got a couple of his pics on my wall

chichy

I don't know why anyone would say any other name.....

Lee Haney is clearly the best. He was huge, had symmetry, proportion. And his midsection was phenomenol.

LEE HANEY! LEE HANEY! LEE HANEY!

I agree with some of these guysthat you certaintly have to look at the times when each of these guys were competing. But, in my opinion Arnold was absolutely phenomenal given the times he was competing in.

you really cant say "best" especially with Arnold. its like apples and oranges. if we limit it to something like best physique, then we can start a rating, but this is overall too broad.

however, when it really comes down to the best i dont think anyone can choose anyone but the great Arnold. just look at everything he did, and not only himself, but what he did for the SPORT. hes really 1 in a... well 1 out of everything.

TxLonghorn said:
Zane has the body I most admire, but if Arnold did more for the sport by going out of the sport than anybody else, bar none. You can debate who had the most mass, etc., but you are crazy to think arnold wouldn't be able to compete with the guys today...he just didn't do all the slin and gh they do. But his drive and determination and willingness to do anything to win made him what he was and is today.

And nobody has had the personality of Arnold either. Nobody has been able to be an ambassador like he has. Ronnie? I heard him on the tonight show, he can barely talk. Plus, he is so far removed from looking normal, he is more intimidating and if anything gives fuel to the anti-aas fire.

True true, Coleman may be huge, but Arnold brought BBing out from the fringes and made alot more popular. Plus I would have to say that alot of the younger guys here, including myself starting training because of Arnold, seeing him in Predator was awesome. Arnold's the man by far.

Back