Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I look great from some angles and rubbish from others

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I look great compared to an average joe but shit in the bodybuilding world

Votes: 40 49.4%

• Total voters

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
How many years and cycles did it take or how many more cycles and time will it take ?

In this poll you can pick more then one option.

Last edited:
Im my opinion, no one has the body they want.

There is always something that they will want to change. Wheather it's getting bigger, leaner, there is always room for improvment, right?

i'd be happy if i could tone up my stomach...and put some muscle on my calves. neither of which are going to happen though

MagicallyMinded said:
Im my opinion, no one has the body they want.

There is always something that they will want to change. Wheather it's getting bigger, leaner, there is always room for improvment, right?

That's the fun of lifting, you are always a work in progress.

I have reached many of the goals I once had. thing is, as soon as you reach one, you look in the mirror and go, "WTF was I thinking...I need another 20lbs." I honestly think most of us suffer from dysmorphia. My wife and my friends act like I'm a big guy. I look in the mirror and think I'm kidding myself if I think I'm anything at all.

My goals were to bench 500 raw and deadlift 700 raw. That changed with mma. Now, I don't care if I put on another pound or ever hit those numbers. I just want to maintain my strength and improve some. I guess I also should lose a couple % of bf but that's not a big priority. So I am very close to the body I want...at the moment. In 6 months, I will want something else I suppose.

Swellin said:
I have reached many of the goals I once had. thing is, as soon as you reach one, you look in the mirror and go, "WTF was I thinking...I need another 20lbs." I honestly think most of us suffer from dysmorphia. My wife and my friends act like I'm a big guy. I look in the mirror and think I'm kidding myself if I think I'm anything at all.

I know exactly what you're talking about. When I first picked up some weights my only goal was to have a body that wasn't horrible to look at. I didn't even compare myself to the big guys because they were so far off from where I was. Then as I got bigger I started to really look at the guys who were pushing the big pounds, and started to want more. Then I started to realize some of the guys I thought were big and strong weren't really that impressive. Now I often compare myself to the biggest strongest guys in the world, partially to keep myself humble and partially to push me as far as possible.

Are you kidding me? If I had the body I wanted I wouldn't be on ology, I would be travelling the world, making animal-like love in a group fashion to exotic women with accents and shaved crotchal areas. No, I don't have the body I want.

When I was young I would have been more then happy looking like Rocky, Van Dam, they looked huge to me..the only one that still looks awesome is Arny...hopefully my Austrian genetics will kick in soon :D

Im lucky to be genetically gifted, i hit 230lbs in my 1st year of training.. but that was not good enough!! Almost 3 weeks in my 1st cycle and growing like a buffalo.. will i be satisfied with the outcome? perhaps but im sure it'll only be temporary.

:D I've never seen my abs :crying: and am emphasizing cuts as well as lifting to increase mass(Mixing 10-12 rep sets with 6-8 rep sets), plus concentrating on diet these days (high protien), which I did not take seriously before :help: ...I want to look like these 1960/70's Dudes!! :bowdown: :bowdown: (see attached photo)...If/when I get there I will re-evaluate or just be happy.... :insane: :sulk:

Back