Why have my arms gotten smaller??

DTFzombies

Im as strong as ive ever been, i havent gotten weaker at all.....but both of my arms lost about an inch. How is this even possible? o_o

Are you cycling ? How much are you eating daily ? Whats your daily activities ? Your age /weight / health / meds ....theres so many variables.....

Im sorry, i dont know why i didnt include any of that haha. Im 32, almost done with a 12 week cycle of test E, i have 5 meals a day with probably 20 grams of protein in each meal along with 3 50g protein shakes, my work requires me to constantly pick up, put down, throw around, heavy objects and i do a good deal of running around, im healthy, 6 foot 3, and weigh about 227 right now. I used to be 237 but for some reason on this cycle ive lost some weight but didnt get any weaker at all. Its been a very confusing cycle for me.

How do you feel ? Stronger , muscles harder ? What does the paper tape say ? Some guys go down in size before going up . Me , I"ve put on 12 lbs on the same cycle as yours , but my waist has increased 2 inches too ....maybe extend the cycle a few weeks ?

Not sure how many sets you are doing for arms, but I see guys at the gym doing WAY too many sets. My recommendation is to do less of what you were doing. Like***8230; way less. Do 2 sets for biceps, and 4 sets for triceps, and I can almost guarantee that your arms will grow.

Not sure how many sets you are doing for arms, but I see guys at the gym doing WAY too many sets. My recommendation is to do less of what you were doing. Like***8230; way less. Do 2 sets for biceps, and 4 sets for triceps, and I can almost guarantee that your arms will grow.

see thats what sucks my man...thats exactly what im doing haha. And BoBoy,i honestly feel great. I didnt even notice i lost an inch in both arms till i measured them. I thought i was going to be bigger.

see thats what sucks my man...thats exactly what im doing haha. And BoBoy,i honestly feel great. I didnt even notice i lost an inch in both arms till i measured them. I thought i was going to be bigger.

I still think it could be fat loss , the body metabolizes fat faster with additional test , thus fat loss / size

Last edited:
More than likely some sort of fat loss on your arms? Do they LOOK smaller than before? That'd be my guess at least, a leaner arm will look bigger but the tape measure will say it's smaller.

More than likely some sort of fat loss on your arms? Do they LOOK smaller than before? That'd be my guess at least, a leaner arm will look bigger but the tape measure will say it's smaller.

^^^^^^^^^^^Thats right , listen to Ed Corney he knows.....lol

if your strength is up and you feel great who the hell cares... If you got leaner on this cycle an inch could easily be lost in your arms. What was your BF% before cycle and now?

if your strength is up and you feel great who the hell cares... If you got leaner on this cycle an inch could easily be lost in your arms. What was your BF% before cycle and now?

Well if your arms can look bigger when getting leaner but the tape might say smaller, and if i never noticed the size loss and still progressed with my lifts, then this might be the case. Makes me feel a lot better about the whole thing haha. And i honestly started cycling when i was like 22% BF, and now, after almost finishing two cycles, am maybe around 19%.

Agreed because I was sitting at 227lbs 7 weeks ago. Lost 17lbs in the last 7 weeks to help cut the BF%. I haven't measured to get actual numbers but I know my arms got smaller in them 7 weeks, they had too because you lose a bit of muscle doing a cut like that. But I can tell you that they LOOK bigger because now they are more defined and so are my shoulders. Could also be a combo of that and doing too much workout for the arms

probabaly a case of cals in vs cals out. In ur case ur not eating enough calories to maintain ur weight and grow ontop of that .

Im as strong as ive ever been, i havent gotten weaker at all.....but both of my arms lost about an inch. How is this even possible? o_o

man, I started a cycle of teste, trene, and eq300, and noticed within a few weeks my arms had lost some size, especially around the lower bicep and high inner forearm. it must have been a little bit of body fat, and some fluid. my arms stayed tight as fuck though, and the size did come back after a couple more weeks.i think you notice more because it's the arms were always checking out...lol

could also be overtraining I might add. just my 2cnts.

i think in general if u neglect ur arms a little provided ur hitting chest and back hard ull get good growth out of it . i found mine grew more as i neglected them . thier only small muscles the tricep/bicep they dont need as much stimulation as say ur chest or legs

i think in general if u neglect ur arms a little provided ur hitting chest and back hard ull get good growth out of it . i found mine grew more as i neglected them . thier only small muscles the tricep/bicep they dont need as much stimulation as say ur chest or legs
this is true but you're not going to get a nice shape to them unless you do bicep and tricep exercises, which makes your arms look bigger than they are. i'd rather have 16" nicely shaped defined arms than 17" soft looking smooth arms

Back