Why is injectijg winny so hard?!

kevlarcash2

Growtholic
27 years old, been in this AAS game for about 3 years now. 202.2lbs 12% body fat.
I'm currently running test cyp at 500mg a week and 50mg of winny every other day. But I've been having a hell of a hard time injectijg winny into my thigh. It seems to get clogged every time I go to inject and whin I push real hard it finally passes through and hurts like hell because it comes out so fast. What if I injected it with a insulin needles right in my ab. Seems to go in better. Any ideas what I could do guys? It's been hell lol

yup! good questions mike..

what gauge needle are you using?? and winny should be oil based.. it should be a depot..

technically, you shouldn't even be running winny unless its the last week of contest prep.. everything about that compound sucks

It's a 25g 1.5 inch, yes it's water based. Tried the oil based, highly allergic to the type of oil they use to stabilize it in. As far as winny I just like the effects it has, no contest prep here

youre likely going to need a 21g needle for that..

personally, i think you should abandon it.. the pros dont outweigh the cons

Pain isn't a problem. It's just getting it to come out. So I'll take your advice on the 21 gauge. Can't waste money

Back