Why NOT to smoke week when on a cycle.

bigdelt69

Why NOT to smoke weed when on a cycle.

Ok so I have been doing this kick ass cycle giving me the best gains I have ever had. Then today out of no where it get this terrible nose bleed, I mean it was BAD!! I thought and thought, what could be causing this nose bleed? Could it be the 500mg of test? the 35mg or winstrol ed? The 50mg of Anadrol ed? No its the fucking weed making forget when I take my pills. I just counted my pills and according to my calculations I have taken 400mg of Anadrol for the last 4 days, and over 60 mg of Winstrol (winny) ed also! Damn I cant remember shit! Time to get one of those dailly pill seperater things. ( and no more weed!)

Last edited:
im at a loss of words on this one. at least you figured it out early before you grew a set of d cups and wondered why your gear was gone by the 2nd week

not to mention the "week" or weed as I like to call it, messes with your estrogen levels and could excelerate the gyno.

Powerhouse9 said:
not to mention the "week" or weed as I like to call it, messes with your estrogen levels and could excelerate the gyno.

As far as I know this has never been proven.

I like to toke after a workout. I don't drink and I like to have something.

Hmmm. i could use a Puff Puff of some Hydro. :)
those crystals in the weed make me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

If you want to be healthy why are you fuc*ing with weed anyway????

It would not be so funny if you had a stroke from taking too much...No, I do not generally preach…

Trevdog said:
I'm strictly a midnight toker myself, I can't do normal life all that well when I'm loaded.

I agree with that statment. I haven't smoked weed for a long time and tried it over the weekend. I can't even concetrate when I smoke let alone funciton in everyday life.

I'm with you deadlift. I love the post workout regime:

drink shake-> tan-> smoke a bone on the way home-> read steroidology whilst I cook supper-> eat

I love life.

Powerhouse9 said:
I thought it was progesterone. Some say yes some say no, on the gyno. I have a friend that I used to get high with years ago, I seen him the other day(he's still smoken) and he has some gyno, he's not a juicer. Don't know if it's from the weed, but it did make me think that it could be.

JohnnyB

my dads been smokin since he was a kid. hes got some big ol titties. not sure if its related but.... also all the fat on him is estrogenic too it seems. he's never juiced either. but i also store estro fat more than normal, its the only type i store, so maybe its genetic.

"If you want to be healthy why are you fuc*ing with weed anyway????"

since when is weed bad for you? look at the research, theres a whole lot. no one has ever ODed from injesting weed, at any amount. cant say the same about asprin. alcohol. tobacco. all bad for you, all legal. makes me laugh when i hear stupid comments about weed and other controlled substances. later.

since when is weed bad for you? look at the research, theres a whole lot. no one has ever ODed from injesting weed, at any amount. cant say the same about asprin. alcohol. tobacco. all bad for you, all legal. makes me laugh when i hear stupid comments about weed and other controlled substances. later. [/B]

Yes, there is a lot of research on it from both sides of the argument.
I smoked a lot of it when I was young, regret it, and won’t waste my time or life on it again.
As far as being stupid, a person who insults other people’s opinions on a debatable subject is stupid. Go smoke your brains out, I did not want to see this person overdose on his drugs while smoking weed.

Back