Why shouldn't I Blast & Cruze? PCT seems like a waste

PubMed is a great place to learn. Real doctors do real studies and post the results. Many times these results surprise them, such as HGH causing men to lose abdominal fat (which they expected) but NOT women (which surprised them). You only find truth there - at least in as well as the study is designed. A crappy study will always produce crappy results.

HGH will suppress the creation of testosterone. You do not take HGH during PCT...you take it during your cycle to give you a better chance of recovery during PCT (and you stop using it before starting PCT), plus it keeps the boys plump so they do not look bad when you do get that hot babe in bed with you.

Post your results. The biggest risk of adolescent use isn't HPTA recovery by the way, it's the development of your nervous system being interrupted.

First time I've heard of this in my hundreds of hours of research on gear use.

I recently looked up medical studies on this because I was worried it was bro science. Turns out the sheaths that covers your nerves is not fully developed until around 25 or 26 years old. This sheath helps the nerve conduct better and protects it from damage. So basically, if you stunt the production of these sheaths, you can make yourself far more susceptible to nerve damage and your nerves will start out in a worse condition than those of your peers. As you age, this sheath slowly deteriorates (this starts in the 50s, I believe), so you could start at a worse condition than most people and end up with nerve issues far younger than you should.

Nothing is a guarantee, but when it comes to nerves and issues with them, I would rather be safe than sorry. I currently have a vertebrae with two bone spurs touching my spinal cord and I am in horrific pain because of it. Nerves are not something to be flighty about...

Here is the medical info I mentioned. It is from a previous post where I did the research about the issue.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...84007-what-real-reason-not-3.html#post3716751

Here is the conclusion from the studies.

CONCLUSION
Since we know that the nerves in the brain are still forming until around age 26, and we know higher levels of testosterone affect the thickness of the covering of these nerves in a negative way, we can say it is prudent to stay away from artificially raising your testosterone level until around age 26. While science has not yet found exactly what horrible things may happen, there is enough evidence to warrant concern and care.

Dear 4GKenZy,

Reading everything you said and everything else has said what I can read from you is that this entire subject is a complete waste of your time and our time. You are clearly not looking for a reason on why NOT to do what you area saying you want to do BUT you are looking for that one person who will tell you that it is OK to do what you are thinking so you can move forward with your plan.

Well I am here to tell you that you will NEVER find that person. Sure there are people in here and out there who have done some crazy shit over their lives, some have lived to regret them or lived and corrected some of their mistakes and some have not. In any case none would ever go around telling people it is OK to do this and that when it comes down to everyone's health.

Every each and one of us made a decision that we may or may not regret using stuff legally or illegally, that is our problem, our decision, our life. We have studied the consequences of our actions and we try our best to help each other out in here and do the best possible thing for anyone who is willing to listen. So, looking around for someone to justify what you want to do, when way deep down you know something is wrong with your beliefs but don't admit it, trust me, you will not find anyone so you are wasting your time.

It is crystal clear that you have made up your mind on wanting to do this, so man up and do it without asking for permission from "mommy" or "daddy" or anyone for that matter.

Here is the medical info I mentioned. It is from a previous post where I did the research about the issue.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...84007-what-real-reason-not-3.html#post3716751

Here is the conclusion from the studies.

CONCLUSION
Since we know that the nerves in the brain are still forming until around age 26, and we know higher levels of testosterone affect the thickness of the covering of these nerves in a negative way, we can say it is prudent to stay away from artificially raising your testosterone level until around age 26. While science has not yet found exactly what horrible things may happen, there is enough evidence to warrant concern and care.

Thanks for the post i appreciate it. While there is no end-all conclusion, the cause for concern is there. Will strongly reconsider my decision in light of actual medical evidence.

Last edited:
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous not enough to be smart.......
Halfwit clearly pointed out in his last post where u have holes in your knowledge base.... this should throw a red flag up in the air that you need to stop and re-think what you THINK you know as opposed to what the facts really are.
Just a single example of your knowledge of clomid is enough that you have to slam on the breaks a minute and start from square one. Go back and do your research again cause you missed an easy one. If you missed an easy one then you most likely missed theore complicated ones too.
And guess what. You are 18! You have all the time in the world to make sure you are 100 % sure. You can wait 2 yrs and still have all the time in the world stop rushing! Patients. Time. Let it soak in . Then think more. Read again. Explore. You got nothing but years and years to knock it around.
Meanwhile just eat like a horse and lift like a beast!
I put 15lb on my frame, lean, at 25 yrs old. Just eating and training.
No gear. People accused me of using gear tho...that's a compliment in my book. You can do the same or better! Then worry about gear later.
You will be glad you did

Thanks for the post i appreciate it. While there is no end-all conclusion, the cause for concern is there. Will strongly reconsider my decision in light of actual medical evidence.

Like I said, you may be perfectly fine...but you may end up with MS. It is something I personally would never want to risk. A few years, right now, seems like forever...but trust this old guy when I say you will look back and be thankful if you decide to wait. Use the time and money now to learn how to be the best natty person you can be. Later on, when your natty test level starts dropping, then start looking into boosting it with external test.

Instead of spending money on AAS, blasting and cruising, PCT, etc., spend it on 3J getting you to be the best natty guy you can be. You will be pleasantly surprised at what you can achieve. When you are older, you can then add in the little kick AAS provides and it is like getting a boost all over again.

As for blast and cruise, unless you are going pro it is a bad idea. One day you will want to just be an old (or upper middle aged) man who sits around in a rocker and yells at the damn kids to get off your damn lawn. If you blasted and cruised your entire life you still can be that old man, but you will have to take time away from the rocker to inject yourself with testosterone. When you get even older, you might not be able to self inject any more and you will need help...and at that age they may say you no longer warrant having it and then welcome to the life of hell. Ask anyone who is has Low T if they will ever go back to that life again and you will find that no one is willing to do it. Low T robs you of your life. Being married to a needle is far better, but if you can avoid that I would say to do so at any price.

Besides, during the zombie apocalypse when everyone is raiding the pharmacies for the excellent pain drugs, I will be in there snagging all the testosterone instead. No opiates for me, just bottles of test and bags of needles. Pathetic, right?

I seriously doubt you've spent hundreds of hours researching.

The kids 18 years old and has only just started working out .. has he even been alive for hundreds of hours yet ? he surely does not have 100s of hours in the gym yet , let alone researching AAS.

theres no debate here. spend the next 5 years in the gym and learn to train and diet properly, then see where your at.

The kids 18 years old and has only just started working out .. has he even been alive for hundreds of hours yet ? he surely does not have 100s of hours in the gym yet , let alone researching AAS.

theres no debate here. spend the next 5 years in the gym and learn to train and diet properly, then see where your at.

Everyone thus far has been mature except for you. Are we sure I'm the kid here? I already told you I'm simply not interested in your personal attacks or fabricated stories of how trt will make everyone bound to a platelet machine for a couple hours a week. For the last time please refrain from posting in my threads. I'd like to think I made a mature decision based off newfound research of potential nervous damage, yet you feel the need to keep following my threads. Take care, have a good one.

One more thing, i do believe there are more than 100 hours in a few days, let alone 18 years or the 1.5 years ive been lifting.

Last edited:
Everyone thus far has been mature except for you. Are we sure I'm the kid here? I already told you I'm simply not interested in your personal attacks or fabricated stories of how trt will make everyone bound to a platelet machine for a couple hours a week. For the last time please refrain from posting in my threads. I'd like to think I made a mature decision based off newfound research of potential nervous damage, yet you feel the need to keep following my threads. Take care, have a good one.

One more thing, i do believe there are more than 100 hours in a few days, let alone 18 years or the 1.5 years ive been lifting.

Type less,read more. Stop calling shit broscience you haven't even tried for yourself to know, it exposes your blaring ignorance & inexperience. I respect people who research, I dont respect people that research and then think they know it all when they have little to no personal experience to reference or back up their opinions with.
Grow up & shut up and maybe you can learn something AND contribute in positive manner. Stop telling people what they should do when you haven't even done it for yourself yet for christs sake.

Test-U is pricey and the esters are super long.... if you wanted to feel/see the benefit of test without feeling as if you were low, you'd have to give yourself a test-p, or c 'bump' (frontload). 350 cruise is a tad high IMO....200/200 test c, or e and deca would have you feeling great.

Back