Why such an issue with sources

i like my source actually and i dont like it when people talk about them openly. they have treated me very well and if people keep openly talking about reciving gear, and the ways that they recived them, then i will forever have to go the rout of regular supplements. no way that shit is happening. just b smart when u post, if u want to b a part of this board, respect the board, and the people on it

so what if a guy is pointed in the direction of a good source, orders a few compounds, has no idea whatsoever what hes doing, and runs them in the way he thinks is right..?

hes gonna end up doing some damage to himself

see it time and time again guys with little to no posts just asking where to get gear and they have no idea how to properly run a course

personally i would say keeping tight lipped about good sources IS keeping a lot of bros out of harms way

no man its ok to ask questions about how to run stuff, but there is no need for people to name every single lab they have in their possesion. if u got it from a good source, it is legit, there is no need to ask if it is good or not. feel free to ask ne questions about how to run ur cycle, but just u dont have to tell who, or where u got it from. and there are even people stupid enough to tell how there shit was sent to them, which if LE were on here that would give them helpfull info. ya its ok for people who r selfish and only plan on running 1 cycle and then leaving the board, but for people who like this board, and run many cycles, the more info that is givin away on here about ugl and the way the opperate, the harder it is for us to obtain quality gear, and the more risky it is, ask as many questions as u want, just dont put where or how u got ur gear

yeah i agree with that aspect of what your saying, but there are a lot of guys that join the board, dont do any research, dont ask any questions about cycles or the individual compounds, they just ask "where can i get gear" these are the bros im talking about will do some serious damage to themselves if the sources were given out here.

but hell yeah i agree with you regarding the idiots that post where they got it and how it was packaged etc, you really have to question the logic of some people nowadays

Well, I think this board and others like it are doing a great job on getting the word out on all the good,bad and the ugly this sport has to offer!!!

Education is the key word and that is why you have places like this... If someone takes their time to do that, then people would not be in such a hurry to go out and pop the first thing they find.. but you know what? Some people can't wait that long they want it and they want it Now.

You can't tell me some one that goes to a gym more than three times and week and for at least a year he or she couldn't find a source. Bullshit.

DJ_rockett you are a fool or LE. If someone points you to something that is illegal they are participating in a crime and are prosecutable for the same crime as the dealer. Think about that the next time some "good bro" wants you to set him up. It just might be you getting set up.

You want people to set themselves up to go to prison so you don't have to put in your dues in finding a good source. What a scum bag you are.

exactly. if u are a member at ur gym, and have been for a while, if u get to know some of the big guys, and the first question that comes out of ur mouth isnt "hey do u have ne steroids i can buy" then usually after about a year if they trust that ur a good guy they will tell u themselfs that they might b able to help u out if u were looking. putting websites on here that u have heard of, is a good way of getting them busted. the mods can only delete those so fast. in fact the place i get my gear from was posted on here once and it only took the mod about a min to get it off, but man i was freaked. i waited a month to place another order just cuz i thought for sure they were done for. people just need to use their brains. thats what they are their for

DJ_rockett you are a fool or LE. If someone points you to something that is illegal they are participating in a crime and are prosecutable for the same crime as the dealer. Think about that the next time some "good bro" wants you to set him up. It just might be you getting set up.

You want people to set themselves up to go to prison so you don't have to put in your dues in finding a good source. What a scum bag you are.

thank u ark royal. i dont like to flame people by name, but if the shoe fits

DJ_rockett said:
No, There were alot of different people at different times, I just was wondering if you were someone I met before.

Remember, this is discussion.... although tough at times it's important.

We should always be thinking of the members more than the money making sources. Which is the point of the conversation, that we should make members aware of good sources to prevent people from harm.

Yes, I've had people use junk... and I am a proponent of helping users stay safe. I know two who died...................

My two cents...

DJ
how is exposing sources to possible bust looking out for the members ? if you believe that that source wont squel and turn over all his records to LE your naive .
source checks are still the safest method for finding out about sources , unfortunately MANY good businessmen went underground with raw deal and info about those remaining is sketchy at best .
unfortunately people as a whole are stupid and the same guys who didnt take time to thoruoghly check out their source and died would have probablly used one of the open boards run by scammers because it was EASIER to get sources there . and even if they got a legit source that same kind of person would have proudly displayed info and pics about his purchases on the board for LE to see .
every top of the line source who i knew before raw deal did not advertise openly and was very cautious about new customers . if new guys dont want to wait to earn a source like that then its their business but dont blame the closed source board for not provideing names to sources for them .
"its all someone elses fault or respossibility" is the attitude that has gotten our community in this mess.

ArkRoyal said:

Is that really Necessary? You can’t make A point to the guy with A little bit more class than that? I think you can..

The only way to find a reliable source and I repeat THE ONLY WAY TO FIND A RELIABLE SOURCE IS TRIAL AND ERROR. This is what every single person that uses has done in one way or another and it would be absolutely fool hardy and downright retarded for this board to allow source posting regardless of where the source is located. Why on god's green earth would anyone think that posting a source here on this board would be #1 responsible or #2 "reliable" is beyond me.
Anyone with half a brain can find a source, but it is your dues that you must pay in order to play this game to find one that you trust and I dont want any of the sources that I have used in the past being compromised by a dork here that thinks he's found a deal!

Dawg, just keep purging every bent mule dick that chooses to post sources.

i feel like ive been here a while and far from a newb but i still feel like a outsider when it comes to people hooking me up with info. Its obvious im not LE and its obvious im not a newb but most people still wont let me in on powders even thou ive had them in the past.
But i do agree ope source posting is stupid for this particular board. look what happned to gymaces board.

Last edited:
rocko419 said:
Is that really Necessary? You can’t make A point to the guy with A little bit more class than that? I think you can..

Yea it was necessary. I think DJ_buttrocket is LE trying to get people setup for a bust. SO do you think you should be nice to someone setting you up to get busted??? If he is not LE then he is still trying to get people setup to get busted just from shear stupidity. Do you think you should be nice to someone that is so stupid that he is trying to get you busted? I suspect the he was assigned this, and other boards, before the last bust. And because this board has it's shit together he couldn't get a bust so he is trying to set us up. His carrier is on he line when so many of his colleagues did so well with their assignments. Makes him look bad.

As for them not being able to trace you online how come I get popup adds that state what city I live in? If they can get that close from my ip they can then call the isp and get my home address. Should take them about fifteen minutes during business hours.

this thread makes me realize how good we had 7-8 years ago, things have really gone down the shitter thats for sure.

Me personally I have never and would never buy from an "open source" since you just never know what the hell your getting into..especially nowadays.

F.

some people just need to be patient.there is a lot of tools you can use to finde a legit source.if you just do the right research and stay around and read most boards you can figure out a few things that might lead you in the right direction.if someone is so gunhoe to do something to fast,without doin the right reasearch.well then thats on them.why should someone risk themselve getting locked away for someone who just couldnt be patient and do the right research.its kinda a double edged sword.yes ther puting them selvs at risk by getting scammed and get bad shit that could MAYBE lead to death,but theres other people at risk as well.

ps.7 easy to follow steps to keep YOU AND YOUR MOONEY safe from scammers.

Last edited:
i think the best way to prevent people from getting hurt is running this board - you can read A LOT usefull info, that can save you a lot of trouble. and openly posting about sources/prices is going to get this board shut down. soooo... it's good like it is now.

guys, just make connections, friends - sources will show up, when you will be considered trustworthy. that's the way it was and that's the way it should be.

Last edited:
If its British Dragon, I doubt it. Its possible, but I doubt it. Thats jmo.

I'm wit u dj i've gottin beat b4!!!! Use pats fans gotta stick togeter go pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back