Why we juice....the hidden reasons

I have no story about being bullied or obese. I just want to be ripped and lean cause it looks good!

Look good = feel good (unless real low bf)

I was always the skinny kid when I was a teenager. 5' 11" and like 140lbs. then I joined the military at 18 and got married to this girl from highschool. we had been dating for a year and I thought she was it. we came from a fairly small town so everyone knew us. well I got stationed about 6 hours away from our home town. after 4 months of being on station I was deployed. she was in a brand new town starting college and had an entire house to herself. so when I say she got a lot of attention being a new attractive girl in town, that's an understatement. But I trusted her and never thought she would cheat. I was always a faithful guy. so fast forward I got home from deployment and 4 more months went by and then guess what, deployment #2... I was set to leave on Dec 30th. so as a last family gathering we went home for the holidays. got into an argument over something stupid ( I forget what it was exactly) and she decided to tell me that we would never work because on my first deployment she had slept with 6 different guys. (fucking whore!!) damn that still pisses me off to this day. she went on and on about how this one guy she fucked was huge and ripped and she loved his muscles.. well something inside me snapped. I decided that I was going to be the biggest, badest most alpha mother fucker around and this would never happen to me again. (which it hasn't lol)

only thing that sucks about it all is ive dated a bunch of people since then and not once have I remained faithful... until now. I met the woman of my dreams 3 years ago. she helps cook all my food while im at work, she even helped me pinn my first cycle. she treats me like her king, gave birth to my son and fully supports my Bodybuilding dreams. she is probably the only girl ive ever met that thinks I would look sexy at 5'11" 265lbs and 2% BF... (not there quite yet lol, but I will be eventually)

anyways I started using AAS because I was 26, built a nice foundation naturally and I have dreams of making it to the IFBB, and I know that I will not get there without them. and they make you feel like superman all the time... anyways that's my story.

(long story but please read, i took the time to type it all and share it with you)

I was always small growing up, tried playing basketball in the 5th grade but I sucked at it and was picked on by pretty much the whole team who would throw balls at me etc. They would push me down on the playground at school and make fun of me all the time, on top of this I lived with my grandfather and grandmother. He died when I was 6 (almost 7) from cancer and i still remember it clearly he was like my father i was closer to him than anyone in my life. I wasn't even close to my grandmother at this point.

My dad was never around and had nothing to do with me but he still lived in the area he would walk past me in public a few times and never acknowledge me. My grandmother wasn't wealthy by any means so I never had much growing up which led to more insecurity. My mother was an extreme alcohol who drank liqour from sun up to sundown, she would always come to my grandmothers house banging on the front door so hard it would shake the house and keep me up all night yelling and arguing with my grandmother, so i struggled in school because of this. I was then made fun of for that as well and even had teachers tell me I would never become anything in life or yell at me because i would fall asleep in class.

Going in to middle school i changed alot and developed severe anger issues and i would fight any and everyone over the smallest thing, in hopes that people would no longer pick on me. This seemed to help quite alot and i became the class clown,rebel kid who didn't give a shit about anything.

So going in to high school i still had this mentality still got picked on often but always resulted in a fight and i actually never got my ass handed to me yet. Me and my grandmother became very close and i cannot emphasize that enough (she was my mom,dad,etc all in one) she loved me and did everything she could for me. I was taught if you want something then work for it and save up and buy it, we didn't have much money but I would do chores for people and random jobs for people at my mamaws auction house and I would save up money to buy video games,clothes,etc.

My mother passed away in 2011 from cirrhosis of the liver, i watched her pass away as well. I was 16 and a junior i had just gotten my first job at mcdonalds and i just dealt with it by blocking it out/keeping it inside just like i always have. The last few years of high school weren't that so bad most people had matured a little and i never really got picked on i had made some friends and plus everyone knew by this point that i would just hit you/fight you on the spot without hesitation.

I still never worked out or touched weights, i tried taking PE Weights class my senior year but half the football team was in there and a few pretty girls and i hardly participated because when i did i was made fun of for being so weak. I even brought a protein shake in their one day and i was made fun of by everyone even the teacher (he was the football coach).

I got to goto college in the fall of 2012 for free on the federal pell grant, i had no passion for anything and wasn't sure what i wanted to do so i still had the same school work ethic and i skipped class a lot plus i was working 5 days a week and going to school on the other two days full time so it was tough. I had finally started working out and fell in love with it but had no clue what i was doing.

July 6th 2013, me and my family were at a firework show and my girlfriend of a little over two years at the time was there also. Long story short, my grandmother had a massive heart attack right in front of me and there was nothing i could do to save her (if she was still alove tofay and i know everything i know now about health/fitness etc i believe i could have saved her) this was the worst experience of my life and haunts me still i miss her alot. It was so unreal and all she ever wanted was to raise me and to see me succeed and to not turn out like my mother or father and thats what i damn intend to do.

September 27th 2014 my girlfriend of 3.5 years goes to a party and cheats on me with some random guy she met that night. I was her first and only and i know it sounds dumb but i enjoyed the fact that she had only been with me it made me feel like she was closer to me and that i was "special to her". So aside form my grandmother passing this even has haunted me every single day since then and i cant get the fuck over it. It hurt my ego like a motherfucker and no matter what i do or tell myself it wont go away. I trusted her more than anything, she was my only friend i spent all of my time with her and my mamaw loved her and my girlfriend knew all of the shit i had been through so i just never seen it coming.

Sorry for the long story but i believe all of these are reason for me taking AAS and i can say that they have made my life so much better, i have more friends, people respect me more now, i feel better, i look better, etc.

On a side not, the kid who mainly picked don me all through elementary school and middle school (he was my sworn nemesis) he actually contacted me earlier this year and asked if he could start working out with me because i am bigger than him now and stronger and i look way better, i said sure and he came with me a few times before he stopped coming but it was so nice to know i was better than him at something for once in my life.

Sir, i know this will mean next to nothing for you since i am a faceless,nameless nobody on the other side of the planet but i must tell you that i felt incredibly bad reading your story.

Last edited:
(long story but please read, i took the time to type it all and share it with you)

I was always small growing up, tried playing basketball in the 5th grade but I sucked at it and was picked on by pretty much the whole team who would throw balls at me etc. They would push me down on the playground at school and make fun of me all the time, on top of this I lived with my grandfather and grandmother. He died when I was 6 (almost 7) from cancer and i still remember it clearly he was like my father i was closer to him than anyone in my life. I wasn't even close to my grandmother at this point.

My dad was never around and had nothing to do with me but he still lived in the area he would walk past me in public a few times and never acknowledge me. My grandmother wasn't wealthy by any means so I never had much growing up which led to more insecurity. My mother was an extreme alcohol who drank liqour from sun up to sundown, she would always come to my grandmothers house banging on the front door so hard it would shake the house and keep me up all night yelling and arguing with my grandmother, so i struggled in school because of this. I was then made fun of for that as well and even had teachers tell me I would never become anything in life or yell at me because i would fall asleep in class.

Going in to middle school i changed alot and developed severe anger issues and i would fight any and everyone over the smallest thing, in hopes that people would no longer pick on me. This seemed to help quite alot and i became the class clown,rebel kid who didn't give a shit about anything.

So going in to high school i still had this mentality still got picked on often but always resulted in a fight and i actually never got my ass handed to me yet. Me and my grandmother became very close and i cannot emphasize that enough (she was my mom,dad,etc all in one) she loved me and did everything she could for me. I was taught if you want something then work for it and save up and buy it, we didn't have much money but I would do chores for people and random jobs for people at my mamaws auction house and I would save up money to buy video games,clothes,etc.

My mother passed away in 2011 from cirrhosis of the liver, i watched her pass away as well. I was 16 and a junior i had just gotten my first job at mcdonalds and i just dealt with it by blocking it out/keeping it inside just like i always have. The last few years of high school weren't that so bad most people had matured a little and i never really got picked on i had made some friends and plus everyone knew by this point that i would just hit you/fight you on the spot without hesitation.

I still never worked out or touched weights, i tried taking PE Weights class my senior year but half the football team was in there and a few pretty girls and i hardly participated because when i did i was made fun of for being so weak. I even brought a protein shake in their one day and i was made fun of by everyone even the teacher (he was the football coach).

I got to goto college in the fall of 2012 for free on the federal pell grant, i had no passion for anything and wasn't sure what i wanted to do so i still had the same school work ethic and i skipped class a lot plus i was working 5 days a week and going to school on the other two days full time so it was tough. I had finally started working out and fell in love with it but had no clue what i was doing.

July 6th 2013, me and my family were at a firework show and my girlfriend of a little over two years at the time was there also. Long story short, my grandmother had a massive heart attack right in front of me and there was nothing i could do to save her (if she was still alove tofay and i know everything i know now about health/fitness etc i believe i could have saved her) this was the worst experience of my life and haunts me still i miss her alot. It was so unreal and all she ever wanted was to raise me and to see me succeed and to not turn out like my mother or father and thats what i damn intend to do.

September 27th 2014 my girlfriend of 3.5 years goes to a party and cheats on me with some random guy she met that night. I was her first and only and i know it sounds dumb but i enjoyed the fact that she had only been with me it made me feel like she was closer to me and that i was "special to her". So aside form my grandmother passing this even has haunted me every single day since then and i cant get the fuck over it. It hurt my ego like a motherfucker and no matter what i do or tell myself it wont go away. I trusted her more than anything, she was my only friend i spent all of my time with her and my mamaw loved her and my girlfriend knew all of the shit i had been through so i just never seen it coming.

Sorry for the long story but i believe all of these are reason for me taking AAS and i can say that they have made my life so much better, i have more friends, people respect me more now, i feel better, i look better, etc.

On a side not, the kid who mainly picked don me all through elementary school and middle school (he was my sworn nemesis) he actually contacted me earlier this year and asked if he could start working out with me because i am bigger than him now and stronger and i look way better, i said sure and he came with me a few times before he stopped coming but it was so nice to know i was better than him at something for once in my life.

Wow. Thanks for sharing!! Pretty amazing how our lives adversities sometimes go one way or another. Kudos for overcoming everything by bettering yourself. And like said before, hopefully it's also better while cycled off. Lol

i just feel and look better. cycling has made more patient and understanding about my body and has forced me to be smart and develope a calculated routine in everything i do. when i was young i spent all my money getting high, partying and getting shitfaced on anything i could get my hands on. i actually spend LESS money using steroids than when i used recreational compounds. i have developed the ability to be able to listen and READ, READ every day a learning experience be it bodybuilding and life in general. this may sound crazy but i actually prefer that it is illegal. it forces me to cover my tracks and be honest about it with who i choose to be and keeps me from getting careless.

what do you mean "get your ass handed to you", when you confronted your sister's boyfriends? lol

I know how you feel about the small thing. thankfully we could increase in muscle mass and size any time in our life, long as we have our health, but unfortunately that doesnt apply to height. im 5'10" and wanna be 6'3", but cant complain, im happy

what do u mean by "Everytime i'd confront one of my sisters boyfriends I'd get my ass handed to me". im curious..... but yes i know how u feel.

Im addicted to gains, gains in the gym, new relationships, new knowledge. I just absolutely love growth.. While we can't grow without tremendous hard work, AAS take us to the next level. I like to think of it as taking a class with an "average" professor compared to a unique and special professor that has a great understanding and empathetic side for how his/her students learn and think. A unique professor takes an individuals intellectuals to the next level while an average one keeps them, well.. average. That next level growth and learning/understanding what each drug does for my body at different points is what I'm addicted to!!
Im a college student if you couldn't guess!

i divorced my wife who had a tendancy to leave me to be with men of lesser calibur than myself i work hard provide well am well maintained and always been in pretty good shape and being married and hitting my early 30's i could not understand why she wanted guys like that ??? so i honestly think it was out of jelousy or my arrogence and insecurity to be the best at everything and honestly i was heart broken i think about it alot though thanks for posting this it is a great topic for my state of mind right now

Been a long time since ive been on here but its great to see some positive feedback going on!! I wanted simply to get stronger and bigger, a lot bigger. I have poor genetics in that regard and i got tired of being embarressed at the beach or pool so i became willing to sign on the dotted line and i can honestly say with conviction that AAS are one of the best things to ever happen to me. I saw a quote that ill paraphrase because I cant remember it exactly but the guy said, I get the results you dont because im willing to do what you arent. Once i became willing, i started to f**kin grow!

Because i use to do research here and felt the only way i could join and be exepted was to juice and i thought Teutonics body was so hott in his avi but there was no way hed be into me if i had no muscle......So here i am and now i cant stop

Because i use to do research here and felt the only way i could join and be exepted was to juice and i thought Teutonics body was so hott in his avi but there was no way hed be into me if i had no muscle......So here i am and now i cant stop

Man this place just wasn't the same without you...

I juice because there is no better feeling the pain the intensity the pump the power that you get to feel pushing your body past its limitations!!! I grewup in sports played sports all the way up through my collegiate career!!! I am proud to say in all my competitions/races I never ever used any Peds!!! Ever!!! It was after my career was over and I thought I could achieve greatness without any peds that I realized there is really only one way!!! I was already in elite athletic shape when I started to get into the bodybuilding side of things! I was an ectomorph so basically my struggle was always putting on weight!!!!! I must say I gave it my all naturally and the biggest I could get was about 220 lbs!!! I stand 6'6....so kinda a beanpole!!! Lol then I finally considered getting on the darkside and I have never regretted it!!! I stand 6'6 and fluctuate between 270 280 st8 beast mode!!!! The only thing I don't really like is everywhere I go for instance airport ball game ppl think I'm some kinda athlete star!!! Gets kinda annoying unless in a 5'5 little bubble butt interested!!!!

2 years ago if you would have told me I'm going to start juicing, I'd say you're an idiot. I was always the chubby kid in grade school and middle school. But I had the energy and work ethic of a psycho. I got a plastic weight set for Xmas in the 6th grade and I was obsessed for some reason. I spent like 3 hours a day on that damn thing. Full body split every single day lol same thing. But at that age any type of training meant epic gains right? I kept buying more and more 10lb plates for that bar as my max was going up every damn week. Eventually that bar was bending and I said fuck it and got a gym membership. I also played football in high school but I was shy and never really played because I didn't establish a close relationship with the coaches like everyone else did. A lot of them had dads that worked for the school or just talktative parents in general and established relationships with the coaches. I didn't live with my father. And my mother never talked to the coaches either. I was just a number on the roster. I was decent, but wasn't passionate about football. I was always passionate about the workouts we had to do though. Pound for pound I was one of the strongest kids on the team. As a 155-160lb full back I was out numbering more than half the starting linemen on the bench and squat. I realized that this was something I could potentially be great at later in life so I kept training and training. I was obsessed. Always watching bodybuilding motivational videos on youtube, subscribing to all the top dogs channels and keeping up on everything. Learning, experimenting, gaining. I loved it. I really miss the newbie gains man.

Eventually I went to college and I had friends who started competing in bodybuilding and Men's Physique. I never really thought about competing but people kept bugging me that they think I would do great. I started prepping for my first show. No coach or anything. I cut almost 40 lbs from an epic bulk and looked ridiculous. Unfortunately I went flat on stage with an improper diet which sucked, but I competed 2 more times and made the top 3 which was better.

I lived in a college house with 4 other guys. The funny thing was, all 4 of these guys had experience with juicing, and I was the little shredded natty stronger than all of them. They would watch me cook 40+ perfectly clean meals a week and always laugh at me and say "I've never met someone natural who puts in as much work as you. Why the fuck don't you take steroids?" I've always had pride in doing this naturally. I loved the fact that there were many juicers out there than didn't even look half as good as me. Random people on social media who juice were messaging me for advice. That felt damn good lol.

Eventually I got in an argument with my roommates and they were saying that I've plateaud and there's nothing I can do about it to get bigger other than take steroids. I kept trying to deny it in my mind, but I knew they were right. Eventually they talked me into it and I did my first 12 week cycle while in prep for a show. I ended up looking like a damn science project straight out of a lab. I worked so damn hard for that prep. Unfortunately I only took 5th in my class because I made another peak week mistake and lost some conditioning, but I looked my absolute best and fell in love with the shit. Cycling off was the worst experience though. I was depressed man. I didn't expect to lose everything like that. I felt even worse than when I was natural. I eventually got back on and have been following the "time on = time off" rule for the past year and a half.

My level of knowledge with dieting, training, and (soon) the gear will eventually make me something. I am currently working on starting a business with a fitness website and have many friends asking about it. I want to make this my career. I know what I was put on this planet to do... and it doesn't involve a 9-5 slaving away pushing papers behind a desk.

Back