will this get me looking better, clen/ cyto

Rolmack

Im 26 6 foot tall 215 lbs about 12-14% body fat i have done 2 test cycles before but let it all go to shit so i'm starting over i did clenbuterol and cytomel before and lost like 40 lbs went from 250 to 210 in 8 weeks i had 265 clens and like 30 cytomels ,,,,,,,,,this time i have 225 clenbuterols and like 50-60 cytomels and cant get anymore stuff this is all i got to work with I was wondering what the best way to do this stuff and what kind of diet should i have when i'm on it? I had great results last time but dont know if there is a better way . any info is appreciated .....I want to be ripped

getting ripped is more about diet and cardio then it is about drugs..personally i wouldnt use T-3 without AAS..and i dont mean to say you need to use a huge dose of gear either unless youre advanced..var/T-3 could be a very good cutting combo with diet/cardio

BB is right on!! you don't need either. right diet and cardio--NOT drugs!!

ok ok

guys listen ,of course i know i need good diet and cardio I just want some good info on how two effectivley take these two drugs , and what amount of calories i should be eating that is all. if nobody tells me a better way to do these i will do it how i did last time and i'm sure i'll get ok results but i want the best results.

last time i did these i did like one pill for 3 days then increased two two pills did that for three days and kept adding a extra pill every two or three days till i got up to 6 a day stayed at that level for a few weeks then i tapered of the same way i started it and during the 6 weeks i just took 1 cytomel every day for the first 30 days , I lost alot of weight 40lbs.

rookie need clen/cyto cycle help

I have 50 cytomels
I have 225 clenbuterols

I'm taking them no matter what
I can't get anything else
I just want some good adivise on how i should take them with this amount

Rolmack said:
stone cold whats up am I talking about this in the wrong section or what?

No, this thread's in the right forum. I was just pointing out you already made a thread about the same thing, just in case you forgot or something.

i.e. this thread is a :repost:

rolmack did you have anyside effects--cause im considering T3 liquid--you have good results w/that just 25mcgs (1 pill)? and did you do cardio and cut alot of calories or just eat clean and workout? and when you stopped the cytomel did you rebound or experience anything unusual?

Diet Should Be 4-1 Protien To Carbs, You Should Try To Limit Sodium To Less Than 1tsp A Day Eat At Least 6 Meals A Day To Keep Up Your Metabalism, Cut Out Any Whole Milk Products And Commercialy Prepared Foods, It Would Take All Day To Right Out A Good Diet But I Know Guys I've Trained Have Lost A Lot Of Weight Doing This,
Cardio Should Be At Least 30 Min A Day If You Get Board Easy Change Up Your Cardio As Much As You Can Tredmill, Eliptical , Bike Do 10 Min On Each What Ever.
Clen Dose Is On Another Thread On The Board , I Wouldn't Do T3 With Out Something Else But If You Are Going To Do It I Wouldn't Use It For More Than A 30 Days More Than That You Could Realy Mess Up Your Thyriod

thanks Mike D / JPFlex66 peep this

Hey Mike D thanks for the advise that helps alot sometimes it hard to get answers on here so i appreciate it dude......

JPFlex66 yeah man i did not cut hella calories i just ate clean and worked out and did 30 minutes of running everyday and some days i played full court basketball with my buddies instead of the 30 minute run I fell like my results were as good as they were because of the basketball ,full court will get your heart going ,,,,I was on clenbuterol and cytomel so its hard to say what my side effects were from but they were not bad I have felt worse side effects from stuff like exenadrine .. I felt hot from the clen and sometime sleeping was hard ,it easily made mad ,I read about a side effect from cytomel I cant remember the name of it, it was something like psycic metobolic disorder I think I had it at times while i was on cytomel it was like your vision would get alittle blury it was kinda trippy but as soon as I was off those two things i felt great and was 40 pounds lighter 6 weeks later everyone said what ever you took I want some

confused

I was going to do clenbuterol and cytomel together to loose weight but after reading all the stuff in here im kinda confused if i should or shouldnt because somepeople are like yeah do it and some are like dont ive done it before with great results but I dont know if its the right thing to do.

i personally dont like clem because my skin gets flushed and i get hot flashes.. i woul,d much rather go with Winstrol (winny) !

How many Clen and Cytomel threads are you gonna have . . .

This is what 3? Nobody is in 100% agreement on everything. I'd invest some time in a bit of reading and make the decision yourself

hey diesel man I cant get anything else like that other wise i would thanks though

Dalinkwent I know I should read but I dont want to I am sick searching for my answers I want someone that really nows what they are talking about to tell me whats up then I will leave steroidolgy and you wont have to see all my stupid questions anymore

dont touch t3/cytomel, its a synthetic thyroid and not worth messing with unless you are a serious competitor

Hey needsize thanks for just giving me some advise unlike alot of other people in here that just want to talk S_ _ T I know how many threads I have

Back