Winny only cycle

I don't understand the rude comments, I been research for years and lifts too. I very great noledge source for the steroids.[/QUOTE]

waaaaaaaat, if u did ur research than you wud know 15 weeks of winstrol ESPECIALLY ORAL is way to much for u bro!!! pause the Winstrol (winny) for a bit.

Yeah it was a joke. Took a while for you guys to catch on, but it is understandable considering some of the jackass questions you have to deal with from the board with the dumbest newbs on the planet, lol. I had fun with it though while it lasted, I love the responses I got.

Don't know who Mclusky or gator is but i'm not letting them take credit for this.
Must be funny guys. :rockband: :druggie: :flipoffha :laugh3:

HAHAHA, Deca only and 20 weeker oral onlys with a bridge, I couldn't have made any worse cycles up. LOL.

Funny how??? Like a fucking clown? ..like we're here for your amusement??!! You're a moron.

I'm having a hard time holding myself back from snapping my monitor over my knee after reading this thread.... i'm trying to understand what part of this thread had any humor in it..... perhaps it's the Tren, it's usually the answer!

But hey, if it creamed your twinkie that's all that matters.

PARKER27 said:
I'm having a hard time holding myself back from snapping my monitor over my knee after reading this thread.... i'm trying to understand what part of this thread had any humor in it..... perhaps it's the Tren, it's usually the answer!

But hey, if it creamed your twinkie that's all that matters.

Tren?

lol@ creaming my twinkie.

Question...Serious one not a joke...

Can someone explain to me why is it bad just to do an oral only Winstrol (winny) cycle at 50mg a day for 6 weeks then a PCT for 4 weeks...?

Thanks
BroHAM

Question...Serious one not a joke...

Can someone explain to me why is it bad just to do an oral only Winstrol (winny) cycle at 50mg a day for 6 weeks then a PCT for 4 weeks...?

Thanks
BroHAM

alright, you should have read the stickies before posting or you should have at least started a new thread instead of reviving an old one, but since you didn't do either one of those here is a link, read it http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

throw this joker off site he's gonna get someone hurt or worse Winstrol (winny) that much n just deca =straight retardedness..

Back