Winny Vs Tren for cutting?

maplestring

hi ppl, i have looked on google search and cannot find a direct answer to my quesiton so im posting a thread to see if i will get a different response. if i wanted to do a cutting cycle, would it be better to run winstrol or tren acetate or tren ena ect.. best aas for cutting ? and if yes why? also when i say cutting i mean i dont want to gain mass, yess my lb can go up but only if it is because of dextirity! i wanna CUT ! so if you say tren, make sure you give a good explaination as to why it will give better lean muscle, cutting cycle then Winstrol (winny). and plz dont bring anavar into the convo, its for women- unless you feel like it provides better cutting>:hitit:

winnie cant carry trens jock strap and anyone who tells you different is full of shit.

id depends man. I know this isnt what u want to hear , u want to hear about compund properties ... but truth is..... if u want to cut , its going to come down to your diet and being in a caloric deficit . u can cut using deca and test if u are in a caloric deficit . However ill give u what u want to hear , tren is know for fat burning properties and being great for cutting . Winstrol (winny) is a contest prop drug which is only best for flushing put last bits of water before a show . it will also hurt your joints being so "dried out" . tren would be more ideal however with bigger compunds come bigger sides . if this is your first cycle , forget about tren . if not then tren a is a better choice because the ester only lasts a few days in the body .... so if u have bad sides and need to discontinue , u can stop it and have sides stop quickly . as opposed to tren e that will linger for a couple weeks in your system . Honestly , in the end , whatever u run , your diet plays the BIGGEST factor in all of this

id depends man. I know this isnt what u want to hear , u want to hear about compund properties ... but truth is..... if u want to cut , its going to come down to your diet and being in a caloric deficit . u can cut using deca and test if u are in a caloric deficit . However ill give u what u want to hear , tren is know for fat burning properties and being great for cutting . Winstrol (winny) is a contest prop drug which is only best for flushing put last bits of water before a show . it will also hurt your joints being so "dried out" . tren would be more ideal however with bigger compunds come bigger sides . if this is your first cycle , forget about tren . if not then tren a is a better choice because the ester only lasts a few days in the body .... so if u have bad sides and need to discontinue , u can stop it and have sides stop quickly . as opposed to tren e that will linger for a couple weeks in your system . Honestly , in the end , whatever u run , your diet plays the BIGGEST factor in all of this

ok, great information fancyhuh101 ! lets say it is a first cycle and im in my 6th week of test at 600mg iv gained a good 15-20lbs. for a first cycle to finish it off with a nice hardening effect, what would you recomend i do?

ok, great information fancyhuh101 ! lets say it is a first cycle and im in my 6th week of test at 600mg iv gained a good 15-20lbs. for a first cycle to finish it off with a nice hardening effect, what would you recomend i do?

you are dpoing great but just cant help but screw it up can you. test only is all you need for a 1st cycle . tren is at least 3-4 cycles down the road and winnies hardening effect is to dry you out but the water comes back when the winnie stops. hardening effect my ass.

The only reason people do Winstrol (winny) is cuz they really don't see what's happening on their liver..
The only use of Winstrol (winny) is before contest, I hate the shit, specially the Orals.. And if u decide to do the depot then prepare urself for a bitchy pip.

i haven't even thought of touching Winstrol (winny) ever since i tried tren. Winstrol (winny) blows no comparison

Thats like comparing Precious with Hally berry

Winstrol is shitty to me... full of horrible injection pain and sore joints.

A lot of you in here know that I love tren (just got a puppy for my daughter, named him tren)
Winny is crap, I got tendonitis on my forearms, elbows right after a Winstrol (winny) cycle six yrs ago.
For your first cycle test e is plenty, a good diet will do the rest.

Winny will help give you that grainy look when you are below %5 bf

Yeah, Winstrol (winny) is an old school type drug that not too many guys use anymore. Unfortunately guys just step right up and go for the homerun. When I started using in the 90's, we would start with test, then maybe test and Winstrol (winny), then maybe add some deca. Tren was used by the more advanced.

Back