Winstrol Inj Pain ?'s Mod help appreciated

it depends on what the solution is like
I have a mate who used to shoot through the insulin dart( which are 25 guage from memory)

personally, i think you need to drop down to like 22, other wise you get a blockage , which is a fucking nuisance half way through a shot.
when I tried stan(winny), the actual sht wasn't painful, but the site was sore the next day( or about 10 hrs later, as someone else mentioned).

I always shoot into my quads,and was always shooting in pretty much the same spot, but after talking to a nurse, she convinced me I could blast it pretty much all over the outer surface of my quad. After that I was sweet.some were still a bit sore, but nothing like they had been
I think shooting in close procimity to your last shot is just gonna make it hurt even more.

I remember one time my leg felt like it was corked, I couldn't walk properly for a few days.

Im currently on QV Winstrol (winny). Its killing me. 10 hrs to a day after injecting. I have tried heating pads, massage, the only relief I get is from cold compresses and then it only seems to reduce the pain a bit and size of lump. After 3 days it disappears all together. I even tried putting it in the same pin as test and again with EQ, it made no difference. Looks like oral from here out for me and Winny.

I am going on my 6 shot of QV Winstrol (winny) and the last 5 have been on my quads, sore for about a day and pain seems to go away on the second day. I have also noticed my quads are tighther then usual, meaning when I reach down or simulate a squat my quads are screaming......real sore.

Yesterday I tried a shot of QV Winstrol (winny) and QV TREN on my delt and it was painful as hell. 4 hours later my whole left arm was sore no big lumps or anything but real fucking sore. Also got a sick feeling like I was coming down with something, feverish and flu sypmtoms.

This morning my arm is still sore. I can move it and no big lumps and the feverish and flu like symptoms are gone. I will never shoot that shit in my delts again. I will return to my 100ml quad shot eod tomorrow.

I think it depends on the person, When I injected Sus I felt no pain. But my buddy, said he couldn't take the pain.

stan said:
You can't shoot Winstrol (winny) even through a 26 G never mind a slin pin.

I guess you have never used Winstrol (winny) that is micronized, try some Zambons and you'll see just how wrong your statement above is.

I am just convinced that pain is part of the process now. Especially with the lack of non-vet Winstrol (winny) avaliable right now I am just going to hav to deal with it. The pain is getting better now that I am alternating glutes. I went in my delt first, big mistake. My quad second, another mistake. Now the glutes. The pains is going away faster than before and I am getting use to it. micronized Winstrol (winny) sounds delicious. This QV is definately not micronized. Stan looked at it under a microscope and the shit is in clumps. 22 is the only thing that it will go through. I just have to quit being a fucking baby and tought it out!

fett54 said:
Its not that find it irritating to inj, but...

There is a fellow at my club who swears it is fake because he is not getting a painful inj from the stuff he has...I am trying to put him at ease about it....

-J

I dont get painful inj from winney and i have the real deal for sure. The best was to ensure that his winni is the real deal is to look for a VERY fainly grey line down the amp. It should also have a nipple on the top of the amp.

I actually prefer the winni as being water based its quick to inject. This may be another reason as to what causes the pain as you can really blased it out.

interesting

StoneColdNTO said:
I guess you have never used Winstrol (winny) that is micronized, try some Zambons and you'll see just how wrong your statement above is.

not familiar with zambons , I was talking about the QV Winstrol (winny) 50 . I guess because it is for vet use they don't make it as nice.
I was thinking if i take my QV Winstrol (winny) and
blast the hell out of it with a sonicator
perhaps i can get the crystals small enough.
If they are much smaller, then i can return it back to the original vial after passing it through a .22 micron syringe filter?
There will be some heat generated from this
sonication but it's not that hot and i can quickly cool it in liquid nitrogen, but not go down to freezing.
I afraid of waisting it ...any ideas?

I think that you will still loose some of the shit on the filter bud. I would drink it before I refiltered the shit. The loss is just to great for the cost.

Ok , I sonicated the Winstrol (winny) and then it was able to pass through a 25G 3/4 inch and was gonna give to my leg but it was not entirley sterile. So i drunk it.:40oz: All of 1 cc.

I tried to filter sterilize it with a mini .22micron
size filter but it would not go through..damn.!:(

Under the microscope the clumps were considerably smaller but they were still there. Amazing,... cause i gave it max. ultrasound and sonicated it for ~ 2minutes.
Perhaps there is a way of heating it to 250F
like they do for powders, to make it sterile?

Back to the drawing board

I drank mine last night. That is the way to go. Mixed one cc with a shot of coca-cola and it didnt even have a taste. No pain or anything. Actually it may be working in my system better because in my previous weeks of injections I havent had much cramping, but after drinking it last night, Im cramping pretty easy today. Hmmm.

I found it tasted like almonds, straight up.

I'm concerned that i am not getting the full
anabolic effect compared to a similar volume that is injected?

inked1 said:
it depends on what the solution is like
I have a mate who used to shoot through the insulin dart( which are 25 guage from memory)

27, 29, and I think even a 30. 25 used to be for liquid vitamin shots though, so maybe it was once used for slin way back in the day.

I have a bro that is taking win V is is vary think like sand in water.It is made by Europa Quality Laboratories. He cant get it to go thorw, start at 23g and whan al the way to 21g and would not work any ideas?

I have to say I stopped jab'n the Winstrol (winny) and my ass feels great! I'll try something different in 6wks. Cycle is finally ending (boo hoo)

Back