Winterlong's Log

nice work winter...i'm starting to enjoy summer...sitting outside at night, smoking my cuban cigar and drinking a real nice super tuscan wine....don't surpass me while i'm sleeping..lol

Nice fucking squat by the way, impressive.

Thanks Aczech. Personal issues have been really rough lately - it's taking away from my diet and my workout, but whatever, other things are more important now.

The weather up in NY has been shitty lately; one day it's 75degrees with a breeze and then the next day it's raining and humid. The weather goes to shit within 24hours.

Winter said:
Thanks Aczech. Personal issues have been really rough lately - it's taking away from my diet and my workout, but whatever, other things are more important now.

The weather up in NY has been shitty lately; one day it's 75degrees with a breeze and then the next day it's raining and humid. The weather goes to shit within 24hours.

It's supposed to be in the 70's today bro!

@Adida - Thanks bro. Things have eased a bit, but tensions are still a bit high.
@Aczech - Today's weather up here was wonderful. I'm telling you, one day our earth is gonna be so fucked over by Global Warming and it's gonna be all over for man kind.

Back