Winterlong's Log

xbobx said:
I started to take fireball liqifusion (Precision Engineer's version of hydroxycut hardcore) along with what i am trying to do to cut down and it seems to really be helping with getting rid of the excess water
Thanks xbobx. I have a bottle of Lipo6, but I never use it b/c it makes my stomach upset. I'm thinking about taking something else that isn't really a "diet" pill.

Aczech said:
today is my day one of cutting. Had two weeks off without working out...work stuff. too much drinking too. Today i've had 4 eggs and am cooking up some whole wheat pasta now. it's all about the diet bro
Welcome back bro. Hope you didn't lose any gains from that trip :eyes:

May 1st
Back/Bis
No Deads

BO Rows
135x8x2
185x8
205x8
225x8**PR

Seated Rows
180x8
210x8
240x8

CG Pulldown
180x8
210x8
240x8

Biceps

Winter said:
Thanks xbobx. I have a bottle of Lipo6, but I never use it b/c it makes my stomach upset. I'm thinking about taking something else that isn't really a "diet" pill.

Welcome back bro. Hope you didn't lose any gains from that trip :eyes:

Try some Thermorexin it is good on empty stomach.

May 2nd
Shoulders/Legs
DB OH Press
60x10
70x8
80x8
90x8**PR for reps
55x10

DB Front Raise
30x8

Rotator Cuff Work

Squats
135x10
225x6
275x5
315x5
365x5
225x10

Leg Ext
160x10
175x10

Calves

Abs

adidamps2 said:
if you post pix this weekend does that mean i am obligated as well to do the saem? LOL
nice sqts bro and congrats on the PR
Lol no. I'm not pressuring you or anything. It just seems like people want to see how far I've come and I don't think I've gone far at all. I'll try to post pics later today.

luquillo78 said:
you're a strong MOFO squater winter! good job.

let's see those pics.
Haha thanks Luq! How's the weather down there?

AngryMuscles said:
365 squat atg is no joke
Thanks Angry. I don't go to ATG, but I definitely break parallel by a couple of inches.

Winter said:
Lol no. I'm not pressuring you or anything. It just seems like people want to see how far I've come and I don't think I've gone far at all. I'll try to post pics later today.
i know your not pressuring me..
it just seems like me and you get the most "post pix" deals..and we both always fail to deliver when we say we will. it was more of a joke i guess than anything..LOL

adidamps2 said:
i know your not pressuring me..
it just seems like me and you get the most "post pix" deals..and we both always fail to deliver when we say we will. it was more of a joke i guess than anything..LOL
Hahah yeah. I'm going to the gym in less than an hour so I'll post up pics after or something.

May 6th
Chest/Tris
Bench Press(pinkies on rings)
135x10
135x5
245x3
275x2

BP(index fingers on rings)
225x6
245x3

Incline DB
90x10

CG Bench
135x15
185x6

Abs

Last few weeks of workouts - Just going to list the big 3 & some other shit

Benchpress
280x2
280x2

Incline DB Press
100x10*PR
110x5**PR

Deadlift
435x2**PR for reps. I'm going to attempt 440x2 or maybe even 445x1 as upcoming PRs.

Squat
385x5**Easy. Lots of explosiveness from the bottom.

Back