3plates+25 x8
4plates x6

CG Lat Pulldown
180x8
195x8

Pullups

Various Bicep work
Damn U gettin stronger :afro:

Thanks Mulli. I did not want to go heavy on back the other day because I didn't eat anything nor did I have a spotter :(

June 14th
Shoulders/Legs
DB OH Press
60x10
70x10
80x8
90x8

Side Lat Shoulder Machine
110x10x2

Squats
135x10
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5**PR - Got parallel, but didn't go lower b/c I was afraid my spotter wouldn't be able to help. The push upwards was very easy.
225x10

GoodMornings

Calves

shit you're finally doing GM. how was it?? also, i found that db oh presses are more difficult than BB oh press due to balance and isolation of each arm. damn u must be huge

AngryMuscles said:
shit you're finally doing GM. how was it?? also, i found that db oh presses are more difficult than BB oh press due to balance and isolation of each arm. damn u must be huge
Thanks. My hammies are fried; I only went up to 105 yesterday. I'm not huge by any means, but I will try to get progressively larger as the year progresses.

LiftTillIDie said:
You are getting strong winter. How big are you these days?
Hey thanks, Lift. I haven't measured any body parts lately. I have lost some size b/c I've lost some body fat around my body, but the fat loss hasn't affected my lifting at all.

Aczech said:
nice work bro, real nice squats numbers...i'm jealous
Hahah thanks. I think the best way to get your squat up is to add 5lbs to your squat each week. Maybe do a routine similar to mine, but move the weights up on smaller incrimints.

adidamps2 said:
strong mang really strong
Thanks Adida. :)

question: why does it, most of the time in gyms, I can see guys with huge chest/back but with little arms? what's the deal??

AngryMuscles said:
question: why does it, most of the time in gyms, I can see guys with huge chest/back but with little arms? what's the deal??
There could be a pool of reasons ranging from genetics to the lack of isolated bicep exercises.

I can't tell you from experience b/c I think my chest and back are all right, same with my arms.

June 17th
Chest/Tris
Flat Bench(pinkies)
135x10
135x5
245x3
275x1.5
275x2
225x10(index)

Incline DB
100x6

CG Bench
185x8
195x5

Rotator Cuff Work

Abs

damn brother, that's a big jump from 135 to 245...be carefully not to injure yourself. So, where you liking the fingers on the bar best? I like the stability of index fingers on the ring, i feel it helps with the "slow and controlled" lifting

I do a couple of warmup sets with the bar itself. The 245 feels very light, no big problems there.

I really like my index fingers on the rings as well. It feels a lot smoother - I might completely change my benching to index fingers only.

You are making nice progress winter. You do a good job of staying consistent.

You will reach your short terms goals soon at this rate.

Back