Would you bang your cousin?

would you fuck your cousin?

• hell yes. i'm a pimp

Votes: 102 70.3%
  • nope. i'm a dork.

Votes: 43 29.7%

• Total voters
whos to say God didnt create another family that is not mentioned? Every event throughout the time the bible was written is not in there. It would take billions and billions of pages if every little thing was recorded

its probably more likely that the entire bible is horse shit.

This is an old thread but it's kind of funny this came up. My aunt and uncle were in town last week from new york. They have a daughter thats about my age (my cousin) that I haven't seen in prolly 10 years. So I bring my gf over to meet them and they both freaked out because apparently they looked almost identical. So my aunt takes a pic of my gf and sends it to said cousin and at first she thinks it's a pic of herself! Now I'm not saying I would bang my cousin but my gf is a hottie that just happens to look like my cousin haha

I have Been approached by distant cousins who later on found out we aren't related at all but just our parents were friends growing up, it's still hella awkward though when he tries to make a move on me. I used to run around the house naked with the damn boy lol... As a Lil kid, we were always at all the same family functions. So when he tries to hit me up now i'm like dude were family. I can't... He's a funny one though, he likes hearing about my sexual relations, he wants every single detail. Lol

No, I'd never sleep with a cousin...

I have Been approached by distant cousins who later on found out we aren't related at all but just our parents were friends growing up, it's still hella awkward though when he tries to make a move on me. I used to run around the house naked with the damn boy lol... As a Lil kid, we were always at all the same family functions. So when he tries to hit me up now i'm like dude were family. I can't... He's a funny one though, he likes hearing about my sexual relations, he wants every single detail. Lol

No, I'd never sleep with a cousin...

Well we are not related, so we could def.
:69: :doggy:

Omg, this thread is wrong on sooo many levels. What surprises me is how many of guys already have banged a cuz! lol Eww! Distant or not, its fam! Bleh! Nasty mofos! :Puke:

This is your second post about banging/shagging family members, the first one was, "would you bang your sister?"

Your a sick fuck, get your head sorted and post something worth while.

Peace

By the way, I fucked YOUR sister!

hahahahaha this is old but funny as hell

Back