Wtf do I do if I can't donate blood?! I tried doing it myself but won't bleed! 16g!

I really dont understand why you dont just donate blood at the blood bank or at those big buses. And if something on the questionnaire would disqualify you than give them the answer that they want to hear.

I know they test the blood thoroughly and if it doesnt meet their criteria they will just dispose of it so you dont have to worry about that part. Im sure they are overjoyed at every human they see walking up to the bus. I think they make a commission for each human that boards the bus to donate.

But blood-letting yourself that sounds really crazy, man.

I really dont understand why you dont just donate blood at the blood bank or at those big buses. And if something on the questionnaire would disqualify you than give them the answer that they want to hear.

I know they test the blood thoroughly and if it doesnt meet their criteria they will just dispose of it so you dont have to worry about that part. Im sure they are overjoyed at every human they see walking up to the bus. I think they make a commission for each human that boards the bus to donate.

But blood-letting yourself that sounds really crazy, man.

That is not true... there are only a limited number of things that they test for and they heavily rely on donor honesty.

If you lie on the interview at least call the next day and say you have the flu.

actually if ever need blood and i surely hope i will never need it i would certanly PREFER the blood of someone on trt over some flimsy normal blood, it's like a free shot while recovering from say an injury,the way i see it it can only help you stand up faster

Whoa...looks like the last time I hit a vein. Don't think I have the stomach to do that at home. I definitely wouldn't donate blood if you think theres a problem and then 'hope' they catch it if there is....that's being a buddy fucker.

i have another problem with hitting veins, i don't actually mind doing that if it happens, but i'm scared shitless of killing myself actually injecting in it, also i really don't like to see blood in the syringe so i never aspirate. i solved both of this problems by sticking the needle for it's full lenght in the muscle averytine so vein or not it dosen't matter, worse case scenario i pass trough it. i had gaushes only two times so far, first time i tought: that's it, i shot in the vein, gonna die. good bye.

nothing happend tough, so the second time it happend i was actually only pissed for the fact that i had to waste some time cleaning the blood from my leg instead of preparing the other shot. while i'm preparing stuff for injections i tend to be over zelous with cleanness and sterilization of stuff and shit, all that blood makes the whole process feel i don't know, dirty somehow. that's the only thing i don't like about hitting veins right now

Last edited:
Can you please tell us why you don't qualify to donate?

Didn't answer this question. I think he just wants to do it himself honestly. If the only reason you were turned away is because of TRT then lie. Testosterone does not exclude you from giving blood. If it did no man on earth could give blood.

Didn't answer this question. I think he just wants to do it himself honestly. If the only reason you were turned away is because of TRT then lie. Testosterone does not exclude you from giving blood. If it did no man on earth could give blood.

I dunno, now I'm starting to question the integrity of some people. My blood may be fucked, but hopefully they catch it before someone uses it, lol. What the hell?

i have another problem with hitting veins, i don't actually mind doing that if it happens, but i'm scared shitless of killing myself actually injecting in it, also i really don't like to see blood in the syringe so i never aspirate. i solved both of this problems by sticking the needle for it's full lenght in the muscle averytine so vein or not it dosen't matter, worse case scenario i pass trough it. i had gaushes only two times so far, first time i tought: that's it, i shot in the vein, gonna die. good bye.

nothing happend tough, so the second time it happend i was actually only pissed for the fact that i had to waste some time cleaning the blood from my leg instead of preparing the other shot. while i'm preparing stuff for injections i tend to be over zelous with cleanness and sterilization of stuff and shit, all that blood makes the whole process feel i don't know, dirty somehow. that's the only thing i don't like about hitting veins right now

Listen You are overthinking all this hitting veins thing. Such detailed paranoia. Ok here I go again... As a past IV / mainline drug addict and having been doing IM steroid injections and more I have enough experience 1st , 2nd and 3rd hand to say the things I do. Coming from a doctors son who taught me IV and IM (different purpose n time) with my experience I tell you, you are NEVER gonna die by non intentional injecting a vein with AAS.

Just stop all the thinking of what if or if not , or this or that bullshit of your imagination.

Use the gauge you like, fast or slow injection or not, just do it. Hell I can draw into a syringe close my eyes while getting the needed amount of air out and doing the injection 100% blind. It is not rocket science. Simple Simon says just think this thing out. You bottom out on a bone, tendon, joint , whatever and ouch that's it.

It is so hard for a novice person doing IM or IV injections to get anymore then a 1/4 cc into a vein. AND with that a slight dizziness is all. You can handle , without death lol, 1/2 cc of test or 1/2 cc of air straight into a vein.

In fact OP I challenge anyone to inject any amount of fluid , oil, blood, water into a vein when stabbing at a right angle to the body as we do IM injections. What I am saying is you'll never be able to inject more then a mini drop. AND with that no harm.

Ya know talking about death, shit , people get stabbed multiple times with a knife and don't die. You are methodically injecting using a 22-25G needle into the flesh n muscle...WTF are you worried about. Too much alcohol can cause you to get a real bad burn (temp) from the alcohol not being dried and stinging your balls off.
Get over it n grow up or don't inject.

Listen You are overthinking all this hitting veins thing. Such detailed paranoia. Ok here I go again... As a past IV / mainline drug addict and having been doing IM steroid injections and more I have enough experience 1st , 2nd and 3rd hand to say the things I do. Coming from a doctors son who taught me IV and IM (different purpose n time) with my experience I tell you, you are NEVER gonna die by non intentional injecting a vein with AAS.

Just stop all the thinking of what if or if not , or this or that bullshit of your imagination.

Use the gauge you like, fast or slow injection or not, just do it. Hell I can draw into a syringe close my eyes while getting the needed amount of air out and doing the injection 100% blind. It is not rocket science. Simple Simon says just think this thing out. You bottom out on a bone, tendon, joint , whatever and ouch that's it.

It is so hard for a novice person doing IM or IV injections to get anymore then a 1/4 cc into a vein. AND with that a slight dizziness is all. You can handle , without death lol, 1/2 cc of test or 1/2 cc of air straight into a vein.

In fact OP I challenge anyone to inject any amount of fluid , oil, blood, water into a vein when stabbing at a right angle to the body as we do IM injections. What I am saying is you'll never be able to inject more then a mini drop. AND with that no harm.

Ya know talking about death, shit , people get stabbed multiple times with a knife and don't die. You are methodically injecting using a 22-25G needle into the flesh n muscle...WTF are you worried about. Too much alcohol can cause you to get a real bad burn (temp) from the alcohol not being dried and stinging your balls off.
Get over it n grow up or don't inject.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's version of tough love, AAS style...

self bleeding, "blood letting" has been practiced for 100s and 100s of years, in mysticism , religion, as well as in the practice of medicine and alternative health .. studies have shown that people who donate blood regularly (or blood let) have a higher life span and fewer diseases then those who do not.

its beneficial , especially for us guys on gear

op , you could try it the old fashioned way-- bathe in a pool full of leeches for a month . or take 5 mins and look up on the web for the nearest blood drive in your area.
still seems crazy to me... iv never done it, by doc or myself.... only for needed blood tests. im lucky though with no rbc/hemo issues, even on cycle. might be diet related or just genetics i unno

Back