WTF won the fight

How often do we see knees to the body in the UFC rarely.

In the next couple months watch how many more guys use knee on the ground.

This is why I always assumed it. I can't remember ever seeing standing knees to the body like that. I've always said that people don't knee the body enough when they have side control.

How often do we see knees to the body in the UFC rarely.

In the next couple months watch how many more guys use knee on the ground.

You see it all the time when someone gets side control. If you can't get a clean shot off on the head/face bc of ample protection, that means the person's ribs are fully exposed and should be struck. You can knock the wind out of the guy, maybe cause a rib injury, also causes him to lower the guard on his face so you can get a quick elbow in.

the knees gsp were throwing were insane, they were not the usual knee you see guys throwing for side control, this is because of gsp's sick wrestling and total control of serra on the ground, he was able to really posture up and drive into it. I dont think youl see many guys throwing knee's like that from side control

I knew it was coming.

canada.jpg

Word is that Starnes purposely threw his fight in a protest about his wage and medical bills.

He was injured while filming The Ultimate Fighter and UFC didn't cover any of his medical expenses. This was his last fight on his contract and he isn't happy with his pay so he decided not to fight. Later today or tomorrow his camp is supposed to have a press release.

This is just rumor, so who known how how much truth is behind it.

Last edited:
Back