You have to check this out

What? Ready2Explode paid me to do it!

Come on, I had to show LongBall the proper version.

I swear to you all though, Ive done it probally 100x and it contains no bugs and causes no problems. If you are fast enough with the mouse you can beat it too before you crash!

Sometimes when Im bored I click it just to test my clicking skillz.

Sorry guys :) Im gonna double check all links now just waiting for someone to get me...haha

IF you use the same finger for mouse clicking as you do for plunger pushing, you may thank me now. Studies show a 12% increase in injection rates after performing this routine 3x a day for 5 months.

Some times when you hit CAD, it gets pissed off at you and goes nuts. It runs a little different everytime you do it.

I think the key is to close the right window. Hard to find the right one though.

Nah, it just says that. Let me guess McAffee? Its just cause its moving around on your screen and popping shit up so it interfaces with your PC. It doesnt harm anythign though. I guess technically you may call it one though.

Billy_Bathgate said:
Nah, it just says that. Let me guess McAffee? Its just cause its moving around on your screen and popping shit up so it interfaces with your PC. It doesnt harm anythign though. I guess technically you may call it one though.

Yep, Mcafee.....it was annoyong though....

Billy_Bathgate said:
What? Ready2Explode paid me to do it!

Come on, I had to show LongBall the proper version.

I swear to you all though, Ive done it probally 100x and it contains no bugs and causes no problems. If you are fast enough with the mouse you can beat it too before you crash!

Sometimes when Im bored I click it just to test my clicking skillz.

Sorry guys :) Im gonna double check all links now just waiting for someone to get me...haha

IF you use the same finger for mouse clicking as you do for plunger pushing, you may thank me now. Studies show a 12% increase in injection rates after performing this routine 3x a day for 5 months.

LOL.....you bastard!

:D

Back