You Wanna See Gains (Part IIIII)

Day 13 Friday

200mgs
50mgs

GYM: Shoulders: Everything is 4 sets 12-20 reps: DB flys, DB press, Machine press, cable press, spider bar extensions, standing straight bar press, Military press w/ sider bars.

Cardio 45

Day 21 Friday

GYM: very light CHEST more or less just a warm up.

Starting to notice a some acne on the back and arms.

Also, starting to get stronger. I can feel it with my lifts..especially DB's lifts.

Last edited:
Day 23 Sunday

Gym: arms- had some great pumps. Really focused on control and stretch of the muscle. Trying really hard to tear fibers by really squeezing hard.

**starting oral tren today since I ran out of dbol.

Day 23 Sunday

Gym: arms- had some great pumps. Really focused on control and stretch of the muscle. Trying really hard to tear fibers by really squeezing hard.

**starting oral tren today since I ran out of dbol.

Nice work, bro - imo - that squeeze technique really works - especially if you finish with a drop set! My fav burnout is sets of 21's and then running the rack on bicep curls - i go down as low as 20lb and it feels like 200 on your 50th rep! ;-)

Day 31 Monday

still doing 50-70 OT
1000-1400 TEST weekly

GYM: Heavy Shoulders.

**Really, really felt strong at the gym today. Pulling 85lbs DB presses with no spotters 10-15 times. Got some really good pumps-but didnt last long...I should have lowered the weight and really concentrated on the tear/stretch but decided to go ballz deep and just power lift.......

DAY 35 Thursday

GYM: Heavy Chest

* although feeling really strong, my body is feeling the pain from the orals. Going to stay on maybe another week and then call it quits. It feels like heart burn

Last edited:
Damn, bro - you look thick in those pics - way bigger than a year ago! especially delts... how much weight did you add? Looks a little leaner too - nice definition in your arms. You must have nailed the diet too, eh? Keep it up!

Back