You Wanna See Gains (Part IIIII)

Day 47 Friday

dbol
stan

GYM: Chest: DB incline 50lbs x20, 75lbs x15, 85lbs x15, 100lbs x15, decline bench 135lbs x20, 185lbs x15, 225lbs x12, 275lbs x12. Machine incline 4 sets. Cables 12 sets. Machines 6 more sets.

Last edited:
DAY 48 Saturday

dbol
stan

GYM: LEGS Squats: 135lbs x20, 185lbs x20, 225lbs x15, 275lbs x10, 315lbs x10, 365lbs x 10. 405lbs x10, 455lbs x10. Leg Press 4 sets repping 12-20 highest 1,100lbs. Hack squats 3 sets, sit hack squat (different angle) 3 sets, Leg Extensions 6-8 sets. DONE-spent.

*Just took a tricep pic. Really been trying to focus and push tri's...

Last edited:
Day 49 Friday -day 57 Friday

Took a little breather from the journal and diet.

Friday: Dbol
350mgs (first round of injection spot treatments.
Stan

Last edited:
Day 62 Wednesday

Weight- 191lbs

stan
dbol
125 spot injection

GYM: Heavy Chest: DB Flat Chest 85lbs x20, 95lbs x12, 105lbs x12. DB Incline 90lbs x12, 100lbs x10, 110lbs x10. Decline Bench 145lbs x 20, 225lbs x12, 315lbs x10. Machine Bench 90lbs x30, 180lbs x15, 270lbs x15, 360lbs x8. Cables 9 sets. Machine cable 4 sets. Machine flys 5 sets.

CARDIO: 45 min.

Last edited:
Damn dude - you added some nice size and have cuts too! - Tri's look great! Keep it up!

Thanks Lean!!!! I have been trying to focus some attention on my arms for the past 3-6 months...not much growth..but def. getting some more definition and building up the Tri's..AGAIN, no growth though...lol...fucking stubborn bitches!!!!!!!!

DAY 63 Thursday

dbol
stan
300mgs

GYM: LEGS: Not the best workout, little tired, but still had some good pumps/burn in the legs. Focused on form and the SQUEEZE.

Last edited:
Day 64 Friday

dbol
stan

GYM: ARMS: Bi's & Tri's. Started Heavy w/ DB curls...then went really Light for some really good pumps. Did about 10-15 sets.

Last edited:
Day 66 Sunday

stan
dbol

GYM: calves and hams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardio- 30 minutes

I'm going to agree with milk on all of this...I think you are totally overtraining. 32 sets for back?! Shit...I do 12-14 sets max for back. I've always been one for low volume just very well controlled and strong sets. From there, if I want to focus on gaining, I make changes to my diet not double the amount of sets that I'm doing. If I were you, I would spend less time lifting and more time chewing.

I'm going to agree with milk on all of this...I think you are totally overtraining. 32 sets for back?! Shit...I do 12-14 sets max for back. I've always been one for low volume just very well controlled and strong sets. From there, if I want to focus on gaining, I make changes to my diet not double the amount of sets that I'm doing. If I were you, I would spend less time lifting and more time chewing.

What does your back workout look like Dialtone?

hey brotha, curious if you are adding any casein proteins into your diet, on top of your whey?? Might be a good idea to do some research and figure out where it could fit in. Longer lasting proteins may be beneficial for a guy like you, when it sounds like your body is burning through the whey so quickly... just a thought

Hey guys sorry about the delay in progress- I actually got hurt about 1.5 months ago now and took some time off to recover....nothing to serious, but serious enough to have to quit for a while.

Will be starting again in the next couple of days and just doing a continuation in this journal.................................................

Hey guys sorry about the delay in progress- I actually got hurt about 1.5 months ago now and took some time off to recover....nothing to serious, but serious enough to have to quit for a while.

Will be starting again in the next couple of days and just doing a continuation in this journal.................................................

Okay bud;
u cant get away with that simple explanation...I want details - what did u break and how much blood was involved...stitches? Now get yor ass into the gym and make amends...LOL ;-)

Back