You Wanna See Gains (Part IIIII)

Day 32 Thursday

Dbol
Stan

GYM: Back/Bi's Back: 32 sets, moderate lbs, focused really on form and squeezing with every rep. Surprisenly felt really good. Bi's: 16 sets. Again, focused on form and used very light weights. Had some great pumps. Goal is to get arms to really grow. Thus, I will be focusing on Kai Greenes recommendations. He suggest using lighter weights and really focusing on form...

Day 33 Friday

stan
dbol 30mg

GYM OFF...CARDIO 1hr

*Read a very interesting article today on Enzymes that speed up the digestion of protein by upwards of 100%. I read article after article with each stating the same thing. SO, I had to pick some up...couldnt hurt!

Last edited:
DAY 34 Saturday

stan
dbol

GYM: LEGS squats 6 sets, front squats 3 sets. leg extensions 4 sets, hack squat 3 sets, bar lunges 3 sets, Ham curls 3 sets...Very tired and really focused on the squeeze. Didnt do a lot of weight but heavy focused on every rep...Did things very slowly. Couldnt do anymore!!!!!!!

Incline Bench 365 x 5... Damn man you are strong.

Be careful listening to the recommendations of pro bodybuilders... They are pro for a reason, just about everything works for them.

Crap! that was suppose to be decline..haha.. I wish I could rep 365lbs...hell, I cant even max that...lol

Incline Bench 365 x 5... Damn man you are strong.

Be careful listening to the recommendations of pro bodybuilders... They are pro for a reason, just about everything works for them.

DAY 35 SUNDAY

dbol
Stan

GYM- OFF

**I have injured myself to the point I need to take a few days off to see if i can heal...I can do cardio but cannot lift

Last edited:
How long do you train for in one session?

In the past I did long workouts 1.5 2 hrs with long rest times inbetween. After much research and debate I have since switched to short rest periods and getting out within 45min to 1hr tops (excluding leg days which is just a little longer). This regimen has worked very well in all sorts of ways for me and Ill stick to it from now on.

Day 38 Wednesday

dbol
stan

Still hurt but pushed through it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will let you know tomorrow if that was a good idea.
GYM: ARMS- bi's/tri's. Preacher DB curls 4 sets, seated DB curls 6 sets, machine curls 4 sets, straight bar curls 3 sets, rope pull downs 6 sets, bar push downs 4 sets, machine tri push downs 4 sets, close grip bench 4 sets. With my workouts I have been dropping the weights and focusing on hitting 20 reps and really stretching the muscle and isolating each rep. SINCE, I HAVE BEEN HAVING WAY BETTER PUMPS/BLOOD FLOW. I really think with my diet and my program that I'm going to explode here in the next couple of months.... i want 18" arms soooo fucking bad

Cardio- 20 min.

Last edited:
DAY 39 Thursday

dbol
stan

GYM: CHEST...again very low weight but focused fully on the stretch and isolation. Got some pretty good pumps in. I will continue this philosophy for a month or so to see if I notice any growth.

Last edited:
Day 41 Saturday

stan
dbol

GYM: LEGS: Squats 115lbs x 20, 145lbs x 20, 195lbs x 20, 225lbs x 20, 265lbs x 15, 275lbs x 10. Front Squats 3 sets. Leg Press 4 sets. Leg Extensions 6 sets, ham curls 4 sets, Hip abductor 4 sets. Calves 4 sets.

Feeling a little lethargic lately. Appetite is a little low last couple of days. If continues I will get some GHRP-2 to increase appetite.

Last edited:
DAY 42 Sunday

Stan
dbol

GYM: Shoulders & Light Back....Shoulders- Seated DB press 50lbsx20, 65lbsx20, 70lbsx15, 80lbsx10. Machine Shoulder Press 90lbsx25, 140lbsx20, 180lbsx15, 270lbsx15. DB shoulder flys 6 sets. Military Press 4 sets. BACK: 20 sets total...all light weight focusing on form and squeezing the MAX.

Last edited:
Feeling a little lethargic lately. Appetite is a little low last couple of days. If continues I will get some GHRP-2 to increase appetite.

Could overtraining be the culprit? I still think you should be cutting volume by 50%

Could overtraining be the culprit? I still think you should be cutting volume by 50%

Probably not- I always get pretty lethargic while on cycle. And in all honesty I have always had problems eating food. I always get full after just a few bites. However, I do agree that my routine has been off. I think I have starting going in the right direction of fixing that problem though by focusing on isoloation and form. I can feel the difference and am very confident that I will see the results very soon.

Day 45 Wednesday

stan
dbol

GYM: Arms: Bi's DB curls 6 sets 20 reps each set (had some great pumps..did light weight 15lbs, 20lbs, 30lbs max), Preacher curls 3 sets 20 reps, Cable curls (different angle) 3 sets, straight bar curls 4 sets, machine curls 3 sets. TRI's- rope pull downs, bar push downs, tri extensions, DB extensions, machine dips, and thats it..could not do any more

Back