Your Dream Physique? Post it here!

I would love to look like Cedric McMillan
tumblr_mewz4t0Ip51rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

Cedric+Mcmillan+%25281%2529.jpg

Too bad it aint happening :D

those guys are big !!!! I would like to know what they use and their diet !

As far as I know they use HGH, insulin and HUGE amounts of steroids. About 6000-7000 callories in offseason I heard that some guys go to as much as 12 000 but dont know if is true or not.

As far as I know they use HGH, insulin and HUGE amounts of steroids. About 6000-7000 callories in offseason I heard that some guys go to as much as 12 000 but dont know if is true or not.
I think eating that much would get tiring. I love the idea of eating anything and everything, but could see it getting very difficult.

I have a comment for this but, I think it might be too vulgar - others may take offense so... FUCK IT!

Can lift to get other muscles? ......Like vagina?
Yes, you can actually. Kegel exercies can make you do things with your private bits that will leave a lasting impression. ;)

Oh, and since I'm posting in this thread - my goal is to have a physique similar to another tall bro:
rockgm.jpg

I figure it's a good starting point that I can reach by the time I'm 40.

Oh, and since I'm posting in this thread - my goal is to have a physique similar to another tall bro:
rockgm.jpg

I figure it's a good starting point that I can reach by the time I'm 40.

I'm with you on Dwayne, probably my ideal physique. I've always been a huge fan of Rusty's physique too, though I could do without the nakedness in his younger years.
View attachment 551312

Last edited:
Back