Your Dream Physique? Post it here!

Yeah, I agree with travis wylie. Something about that 90's figure! Levrone back in the day was great!

this is my goal right here.. this kind of size and legs for me @6'2''

a lil surprised he hasnt been mentioned on this thread .. unless im the only fan on ology

not the only fan! I'm a fan as well! This guy has added so much mass to his frame it's amazing! He deserves to be where he is!

Serge Nubret has always been on the top of my list. That's the ideal physique i'm trying to attain, but can't because I only have 3 posts and can't get my hands on any pinnicle goodies!

bodybuilding-pics.com/view/21506/168/Serge-NUBRET.html

Serge Nubret has always been on the top of my list. That's the ideal physique i'm trying to attain, but can't because I only have 3 posts and can't get my hands on any pinnicle goodies!

bodybuilding-pics.com/view/21506/168/Serge-NUBRET.html

Stick around, get the posts up, it'll come!

Is it wrong that mine's John Cena? I don't even like and/or watch wrestling but he's got my ideal rig.

I don't think Id ever want to be as lean as the first two but, that last one, is more my style.... oh... and the strength of Molly Edwards, her physique is nice as well...

Am old school Frank Zane Arnold and many of those body types. I am for sure not into the big BB of today. They look freekishly big. I respect the dedication amd time put in to build their physics but realistically the physics of Zane Arnold and even Lou F are attainable at home with the right diet. Knowledge is power when it comes to BB Now a days. Now i will agreethat Mcgrath has a good build.

Last edited:
Back