150 mg WINSTROL DAILY is a lot??

Arnold BRASIL

Hi to everyone. This is my 1st post but I read this forum for a long time

I´d like to know if 150 mg of Winstrol is a lot for a 6 -8 weeks cicle. I had many past cicles and I´d like to read your opinions.

I´m now doing a EQ cicle, 600 mg/week. Is it ok or should I raise the dose to at least 750-800 mg weekly?

Welcome.........

What are your stats bro?

Average doeage of Winstrol (winny) is 50mg ED......I think 150mg is too much...

I agree, I think 150mg per day is too much. Usual dose is 50mg/day.
600 per week is a righteous dose of EQ, but you'll need to run it for 12 weeks for optimum results.

150mg is a little to much. I think if you want to go high on Winstrol (winny), 100mg ED is the max. 50mg ED will definately do the trick!

Arnold BRASIL said:
Hi to everyone. This is my 1st post but I read this forum for a long time

I´d like to know if 150 mg of Winstrol is a lot for a 6 -8 weeks cicle. I had many past cicles and I´d like to read your opinions.

I´m now doing a EQ cicle, 600 mg/week. Is it ok or should I raise the dose to at least 750-800 mg weekly?

way too much Winstrol (winny), and for 6-8 wks too......what are your stats and prior cycle uses? and why do you want to bump to 750-800mg a week? welcome aboard

I dont see the point. its not a bulking drug, so no matter how much you take you aint gonna get huge from it. And if you're using it to diet down or look hard, then anything over 50mg a day is pointless anyway

needsize said:
I dont see the point. its not a bulking drug, so no matter how much you take you aint gonna get huge from it. And if you're using it to diet down or look hard, then anything over 50mg a day is pointless anyway

I would agree that Winstrol (winny) by itself isn't the best choice for bulking, but I have had great success bulking with a winny/test combo.

supermatin said:
does anyone know if winstrol causes excess hairloss?

It can. If you have a predisposition to lose your hair, winstrol can dramatically accelerate that process, probably more so than other steroids.

xtinct said:
It can. If you have a predisposition to lose your hair, winstrol can dramatically accelerate that process, probably more so than other steroids.

exactly, it started to fuck up my hairline in a hurry, and the treamtents designed to stop dht dont work with it

just wanted to say whats up to everyone..im new here..but i just finished up a 6 week cycle of winny...gained 15 pounds which is fuckin crazy for just a Winstrol (winny) cycle..i ran 50 mg 4 times a week...ill try to maybe post some pics of the before and after...but i can tell that my hair got thinner also..but its worth it to gain 15 pounds..haha...nice to be here and ill try to post as much as i know and am looking forward to learning more:D

waist of money at 150mg p/d. Get some Finaplex, best bang for the buck. Use Winstrol (winny) to bridge at 50mg ed or 100mg eod. i agree, its not a bulking agent.

medical doctor said:
waist of money at 150mg p/d. Get some Finaplex, best bang for the buck. Use Winstrol (winny) to bridge at 50mg ed or 100mg eod. i agree, its not a bulking agent.

I don't want to restart the whole bridging debate, but I think that you should keep in mind that while the 10mg AM Dbol bridge will allow a partial recovery, 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED will definately keep you fully suppressed.

I have done 150mg of winny-ED..

Personally I liked it. I would first understand your body and what it can and cannot handle. And then go from there. More isnt allways better its just more.

My 2cents

WARBIRDWS6 said:
i took 3 IP Winstrol (winny) a day (150 proposed mg) for a few weeks after bumping from 2 IP a day. :)

Hey, is that IP Winstrol (winny) any good, I mean do you actually think its fiftymg. A friend of mine:rolleyes: got some a month ago as a trade. Its hard to believe that its 50mg for the price that was originally paid. Its just sitting around not in use so no way of determing its effects. If you were taking three, I doubt it is up to snuff. Your opinion on results would be appreciated.

That is way too much winny,that dose will put way too much stress on your liver.I would cut back the Winstrol (winny) and increase your equipoise dose.

Back