1st Cycle: Test E (500/wk)

Sept. 30th

The past few days i have upped my diet and am now maintaining my weight of 186. I recently signed up to 3J's nutrition package. I need to get serious about my diet so i can reach my goals with bodybuilding.

As of now i am training hard and following a post cycle therapy (pct) diet from 3J. I have maintained my weight of 186. I think my test levels are starting to come up, ive been feeling better this week than the last week.

The past month ive really been focusing on feeling that contraction from my back when lifting back. I always had trouble using my lats to pull rather than my arms. but now ive got it and my lats are noticeably bigger now than a month ago. I feel that my arms/chest have lost some size when i lost 10lbs.

very true. it just sucks looking smaller than i did. but i have now just accepted it and am training hard natty for a few months

Friday, Oct. 7th

Im am almost done with week 3 of post cycle therapy (pct). I have been maintaining my weight but the past few days i have been sick and was not able to get in all my meals (everything sounded gross to me cause i was sick). so my weight is down to 185. But, i do feel like i look good right now. I have one more week left of IGF-1 also, i feel like it has helped me gain a little size..i most likely will do another run of it in a month or two.

quick question..where did you like to inject the first few times? I'm debating on whether or not to do my thighs

i always did my quads. even though there are a lot of nerves/veins, i liked how i could see what i was doing as opposed to glute shots.

Hey bro awesome log. Thanks for taking the time and being so detailed. Also congrats on your gains. This has been really useful reading for me as I learn more about AAS and will be helpful when I plan my first cycle. Can't wait for your next one - hopefully you log it the same way!

Incredible log bruh. I'm interested in IGF-1 for pct, how has that worked for you? What does your protocol for that look like as far as time and dosage?

LAST UPDATE Oct. 15th

Tomorrow is my last day of post cycle therapy (pct). This post cycle recovery has been tougher than i thought and i definitely made some rookie mistakes. The first week or two in PCT i just started school and did not prepare my meals well so i had to rely on an occasional chicken sandwich or burger from school. Not eating enough to maintain my weight is def what caused me to lose some weight.
Another unfortunate thing that happened during week 3 of PCT was i had the flu, so nothing sounded good to eat. I tried to force myself to eat but it just didnt happen. Anyway, this last week of PCT my diet has been in check and i am maintaining my current weight of 182.
I am happy that i have lost a little fat in my midsection so my abs are more visible now.Even though my weight has dropped from a bloated 196 to 182, i am still satisfied with my results from this cycle. The way i look at it is i gained 8 lbs of lean muscle. I know i probably could have gained that much naturally, but if i had my diet in check in PCT i would have probably kept most of my weight and been right at 190.

Im currently lifting, eating , and resting. I am trying to work out some details w my source but i am going to start my next cycle in November or the start of December. I understand that time on = time off, but i feel that if my blood work comes back normal, then i will be okay to start up again. I am getting blood work done in the next week or two. I am anxious to cycle soon again because obviously the weight i lost. I know AAS wont do much without proper diet and training, but i know how to do that, its just a matter of dedication. I am currently a client of 3J's nutrition program so i am excited to see how the diet plans will help me in my next cycle.

Here is the cycle:

Test E: 600mg/wk for Weeks 1-12
Deca: 400mg/wk for Weeks 1-11
Dbol: 30mg for Weeks 1-4
Aromasin: 12.5 ED throughout cycle
HCG: 500ius/wk for Weeks 3-12 (Blast phase after last inject)
Either some Caber or Prami to counteract prolactin sides from deca

PCT: Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

If this log has helped you, then be on the lookout for my next log in a month or two. I will post daily updates as i did in this one. Thanks.

Just to clarify randy, 3J only helped me get my diet in line before i even cycled. I am not a client because i didnt have the extra money for his diet expertise.

The first week in my post cycle therapy (pct) i had to subsitute some chicken and potatoes for maybe a hamburger or grilled chicken sandwich (cause of school), thats prob where i went wrong. Im sure if i was an actual client of 3J's, i would have kept alot of what i gained.

You still did well bro. Use it as a learning experience for the next time around.

i really dont think you understood the point of my statement..

im not saying you didn't do it.. im saying you didn't do it optimally...

and to lose 50% of your gains is retarded post cycle.. dont fall into that myth..

with proper post cycle therapy (pct) drugs, a proper post cycle therapy (pct) diet to promote natty test recovery (yes boys, there are foods that you can eat that will help you recovery quicker) and a proper maint diet you would have held on to alot more of that....

all my clients who do there cycles under my supervision usually hold on to 75% of their gains...

now genetics play a factor of course.. but i consistently see at least 75% of what they gained being kept...

so dont get yer panties in a bunch! :D

agree 3J - no hard feelings

Thanks for the pointers.

I made a few mistakes thinking by using my previous testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) experience - i could do it differently. I point to those mistakes - noted above. Where post cycle therapy (pct) was kept too short - after having tapered my Test Enan dosages and nearly cutting calories by half post cycle.

Nevertheless, i didn't mind losing 1/2 the bodyweight, at times it became very uncomfortable until the addition of Anavar.
I was more than happy with the strength gains though that i kept, up to about 100%= for the first two months post cycle and about 80%+ in my estimation 6 months later.

just to point out where you made your mistake :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy841 View Post
Arimidex during cycle to offset bloat will have no bearing, contrary to the belief of many using it thinking what they are gaining is rock solid. You are still retaining large amounts of water. I did my cycle without the use of Arimidex & gained 32lb kept 16-18lb 6 months later, that was while i reduced caloric intake from 7500-8000 to around 3500-4000 post cycle. Henceforth, you are likely to lose 50% of the bodyweight irrespective of diet post cycle. A few weeks in you should know very well where you will stand in a few months.

What counts is what you keep 2-4 months after cycle in terms of body weight and strength gains.

I did similar cycle 6 months back lost 1/2 the bodyweight but kept about 75-80% of the strength.

Yes, i do acknowledge that 3J even in my logs 6 months back post cycle and twice in this thread.

Nevertheless i was happy with my decision.

I was not trying to discredit you - so don't take it as disrespect. I got out of the cycle what i wanted and expected. Why expected - over the last 10 years i have seen dozens of colleagues do cycles - so that's why the "expectations". Given the way i was cutting back my calories - i knew the reality. I don't mince words.

As reality will serve most right - you are bound to lose 20-30% post cycle at a minimum if not more - even if most of that is water.

Back