1st Cycle: Test E (500/wk)

Thank you for keeping a good log, maybe the best on the site. I know not every single person responds but I'm sure a lot of people have seen it.

Sunday, Sept. 18th

Today marks the day as officially starting my Post Cycle Therapy.
I took 50mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva this morning.

It's been 2 weeks since my last T inject and im feeling really good. I have lost some water weight and look more cut up and vascular. I hit bi's and tri's today i had a massive pump and looked pretty swole imo. I hope i am able to maintain how i look throughout post cycle therapy (pct).

Today is my 2nd day running IGF and i pinned both my triceps today. The inject was a piece of cake. Ive heard alot of good things about this peptide so i am excited to give it a try. If it lives up to what ive heard i will cycle on and off IGF until my 2nd AAS cycle this winter/spring.

The only sides im noticing now is acne. Ive gotten a good amount of acne starting around week 9-until now on my shoulders, arms, and upper back. It has started to reduce some, but im sure the clomid wont help it lol.

Another side ive noticed is the past 4-5 days ive been really grumpy. this weekend even though nothing bad has happened, ive been in a real bad mood, which is unlike me. not sure why. Im hoping clomid wont have too bad an effect on me...

Tomorrow im resting and then hitting legs hard on Tuesday, as well as some biceps so i can IGF the bi's that day.

Tuesday, Sept. 20th

Today i did legs and biceps. I tried some new weight on squats without the smith machine this time. Last week i did 405x7 on the smith, and today i tried 375 on the squat rack. (PR's in bold)

Gym: Legs/Biceps
Squats: 335x8, 375x6,6
Leg Press: 4 sets
Calf Raises
then i knocked out some bi's..

For PWO i pinned 25mcg IGF-1 in each bicep, injection went smoothly. its been a few hrs after that and they still have pump feeling lol.
Today is my 3rd day on clomid/nolva.

I'm really hoping i recover well and with the help of comid/nolva, igf-1, creatine, and a solid diet i will keep my weight/strength. Tomorrow i will be doing back and pinning lats.

My weight is currently at 193. I was about 196 when my cycle ended, so ive dropped 3 lbs.
PCT sucks. I haven't felt much different from the clomid/nolva as far as side effects go, but overall i feel small lol. It sucks knowing that some weight and strength will go away.

Its also tough to keep the intensity up in the gym. I had more endurance/stamina while on.

the past few days ive really been feeling down about my physique. i am proud that i put on 20 lbs from my cycle, but right now ive been feeling somewhat depressed.

Since starting my post cycle therapy (pct), i have been taking IGF-1, (1 week so far), i havent noticed a difference but maturing the cells takes a long time to see a difference. Im taking a mixture of SizeOn and mono creatine. My diet is the same as it was on cycle.

I have some fat gain around my stomach (not much, but more than im cmfortable with), it just seemed to have come in the past week or so. i can barely see my abs. I also have acne throughout my chest and shoulders which is a pain in the ass.

And overall im just not where i want to be at physically. Ive been watching too many Phil Heath/Victor Martinez videos...

UPDATE: Sept. 27th

Im in week two of PCT and have lost 10 lbs since i ended Test. This is really frustrating because i feel a lot smaller now. Im weighing 186 currently. I have upped my calories hoping to maintain what weight i have left. Im also in week 2 of taking IGF-1. havent noticed anything really but when doing concentration curls today my biceps looked fuller.

Plans for the next couple of months:

Right now i am eating as much lean food as i can in order to preserve the 12 lbs i have gained. (10lbs was lost this week due to water weight and i guess not enough food intake which is strange cause my diet hasnt changed).

I am very anxious to cycle again soon but i know it would be wise to wait a few months to allow my body to recover properly. Once my post cycle therapy (pct) is done, (in about 2 1/2 weeks), i am going to get my bloodwork done to see where im at. From there i am going to train hard natty throughout Oct-November, and then if i am recovered at that point i will start my 2nd cycle Dec. 1st. (winter bulk).

I still have alot of researching to do, but here's what im thinking thus far:

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500/wk
Weeks 1-12: Deca 300-400/wk (thoughts on dosage?)
Weeks 1-4: DBol? may or may not
Weeks 1-14: HCG 500ius/wk
Aromasin 12.5mg ED throughout cycle
i will probably start another month of IGF-1 LR3 2 weeks before the cycle and have it going through weeks 1-2.

and for post cycle therapy (pct)...
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
maybe some clen to help keep gains/reduce fat gain

... in order to preserve the 12 lbs i have gained. (10lbs was lost this week due to water weight and i guess not enough food intake which is strange cause my diet hasnt changed).

Arimidex during cycle to offset bloat will have no bearing, contrary to the belief of many using it thinking what they are gaining is rock solid. You are still retaining large amounts of water. I did my cycle without the use of Arimidex & gained 32lb kept 16-18lb 6 months later, that was while i reduced caloric intake from 7500-8000 to around 3500-4000 post cycle. Henceforth, you are likely to lose 50% of the bodyweight irrespective of diet post cycle. A few weeks in you should know very well where you will stand in a few months.

What counts is what you keep 2-4 months after cycle in terms of body weight and strength gains.

I did similar cycle 6 months back lost 1/2 the bodyweight but kept about 75-80% of the strength.

Arimidex during cycle to offset bloat will have no bearing, contrary to the belief of many using it thinking what they are gaining is rock solid. You are still retaining large amounts of water. I did my cycle without the use of Arimidex & gained 32lb kept 16-18lb 6 months later, that was while i reduced caloric intake from 7500-8000 to around 3500-4000 post cycle. Henceforth, you are likely to lose 50% of the bodyweight irrespective of diet post cycle. A few weeks in you should know very well where you will stand in a few months.

What counts is what you keep 2-4 months after cycle in terms of body weight and strength gains.

I did similar cycle 6 months back lost 1/2 the bodyweight but kept about 75-80% of the strength.
wtf.. are you serious??? lol

iv had clients who have gained 25lbs and kept 20 of them..

iv gained 35lbs on a cycle and kept 25 of it...

where the hell did you get those numbers from??

sounds to me like you dont know how to run a correct post cycle therapy (pct) and maint diet after a cycle.. thats what i think...

8000 calories on cycle???

u know im 280lbs and iv never eaten anything over 5000 calories to bulk??

wtf.. are you serious??? lol

iv had clients who have gained 25lbs and kept 20 of them..

iv gained 35lbs on a cycle and kept 25 of it...

where the hell did you get those numbers from??

sounds to me like you dont know how to run a correct post cycle therapy (pct) and maint diet after a cycle.. thats what i think...

8000 calories on cycle???

u know im 280lbs and iv never eaten anything over 5000 calories to bulk??

yes i am serious

Getting those numbers? Are you kiddin me, you think i am making them up?

Those numbers are exactly what i did - it's detailed word by word in my log.

I gained from 214- 246 came back to low to mid 230s, this is while i started cutting calories and adding cardio towards the end of cycle and post cycle. I did post cycle therapy (pct) for 2 weeks only, that is likely where i messed up as i do note that numerous times in my log.

Never say never. I got out exactly from the cycle what i put into it and what i expected.

Last edited:
"With my cycle in check, the next was getting a lean bulk diet in check. With the help of 3J, my diet looks like this: "

"Originally Posted by Session25 View Post
... in order to preserve the 12 lbs i have gained. (10lbs was lost this week due to water weight and i guess not enough food intake which is strange cause my diet hasnt changed).
"

3J he's a client of yours, what's with his unexplained weight loss since his diet has NOT changed?

dayum 280lb :wackit:???i feel shooo shmallll !!!

but seriously 8000cals?

yes 7500-8000 roughly. I measured this out on a excel sheet a few times. Nevertheless, I could be off by 500 too much or too little, as i had readings low as 7200 and high as 7700.

I am using officially the 214-246lb figure. A week before cycle started, i was around 208. I peaked at around 246. Throughout cycle, no Arimidex or anything else was used. So also take into account the extra water weight, that many try to offset with the use of ancillaries.

Last edited:
Ill say it again. Its sounds to me like you need to get your post cycle therapy (pct) and maint diet in check
yes i am serious

I gained from 214- 246 came back to low to mid 230s, this is while i started cutting calories and adding cardio towards the end of cycle and post cycle. I did post cycle therapy (pct) for 2 weeks only, that is likely where i messed up as i do note that numerous times in my log.

Never say never. I got out exactly from the cycle what i put into it and what i expected.

Last edited:
Just to clarify randy, 3J only helped me get my diet in line before i even cycled. I am not a client because i didnt have the extra money for his diet expertise.

The first week in my PCT i had to subsitute some chicken and potatoes for maybe a hamburger or grilled chicken sandwich (cause of school), thats prob where i went wrong. Im sure if i was an actual client of 3J's, i would have kept alot of what i gained.

"With my cycle in check, the next was getting a lean bulk diet in check. With the help of 3J, my diet looks like this: "

"Originally Posted by Session25 View Post
"

3J he's a client of yours, what's with his unexplained weight loss since his diet has NOT changed?

lol.. he's not a client of mine.. i gave him some pointers on my free diet advice thread... i think he's disclaimed that too in a recent post

yes i am serious

I gained from 214- 246 came back to low to mid 230s, this is while i started cutting calories and adding cardio towards the end of cycle and post cycle. I did PCT for 2 weeks only, that is likely where i messed up as i do note that numerous times in my log.

i really dont think you understood the point of my statement..

im not saying you didn't do it.. im saying you didn't do it optimally...

and to lose 50% of your gains is retarded post cycle.. dont fall into that myth..

with proper pct drugs, a proper pct diet to promote natty test recovery (yes boys, there are foods that you can eat that will help you recovery quicker) and a proper maint diet you would have held on to alot more of that....

all my clients who do there cycles under my supervision usually hold on to 75% of their gains...

now genetics play a factor of course.. but i consistently see at least 75% of what they gained being kept...

so dont get yer panties in a bunch! :D

lol.. not smart to try and discredit a person who has a long and strong standing with the community, and clients with success stories to back it up..

make smarter decisions.. think your words throughly when you post... its not right to say that its should be expected that you lose 50% of your gains post cycle..

that's just poor protocol.. not an expectation..

just to point out where you made your mistake :)

Back