200mg In One Shot?

CARIBBEAN_BOY

MY GOAL IS TO ACHIEVED STRENGTH BESIDES MASS

I WANT TO KNOW HOW RISKY IS TO TAKE 200MG OF FINAPLIX IN ONE SHOT!

I'M 5'8" 170 POUNDS FAT% UNKNOWN

I'M GONNA START A 6 WEEKS CYCLE WITH

FINAPLIX (200mg / WEEK)

PAPER-VAR ( 20mg / DAY)

PAPERBOL ( 20mg / DAY)

WINSTROL DEPOT. ( 50MG / 2 DAY)

COMMENTS? :afro:

Okay...

Where is the Test....

What w/ Finaplex 200mg/week in one shoot?

Fina is to be taken ED or EOD

100mg EOD Fina
Winny is to be taken ED or EOD for 6 weeks and not for 2 days a week..

How old are you and what is your cycle history?

BTW..WELCOME

I'M 27 YEARS OLD ........

I'VE BENN WORKING OUT FOR 18 MONTH CLEAN!!!!!!!!
'CAUSE MY JOB (PISS TEST)

I'M NOT USING TEST 'CAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT A LEGIT DEALER, SO I JUMP IN THE WEB THE READ MORE ABOUT CYCLES AND OTHER STUFF! AND I KNOW TREN IS FOR DAILY USE, BUT 200MG DAILY? I'M NOY GONNA F^%$^%$ MY KIDNEYS. ANYWAY THATS WHAT IM ASKIINF FOR.. IT'S APPORPIATE OR NOT?

ALSO I READ IN ANABOLIC REVIEW THAT WINSTROL COULD BE USE EOD ..........

I BOUGHT THOSE PRODUCTS FROM DIFFRENT SUPPLIERS ONLINE (I'M NOT GONNA POST IT, SO DON'T ASK FOR THEM)

OPEN MIIND TO NEW EXPERIENCES :afro:

why the hell you wanna do fina in 200mgs in one pop???

unless tren enth or longer acting ester.

You will get limp dick and over aggressive to start. Probably loose wife or g/f from temper and roid rages.
your caps lock is stuck to!

Is this your first cycle?

Anyways, if it is.......then stay away from Fina........

Try to find test......

1) tren is a strong steroid, too strong and not necessary for a first cycle.
2) 200mg of tren in 1 shot does not make sense and is not smart- common dose is 75/mg ed
3) i hope your "online suppliers" didn't rip you off with fakes

i recommend doing some more research before jumping into this.

HeY LOOk my CAPS LOcK is working weIrD AswEll !

My suggestion are following:
#1, continue to work out
#2, eat alot of food
#3, continue to read thru all the topics on this board

And eventully u will have so much info that u can start your cycle, and when u have it u will also have gained a solid ground to stand on aswell.

I KNOW TREN IS STRONG
WHOEVER I GET FROM A NNICE SOURCE.
AS KNOW TREN WAS FIRST USE FOR VETERINARY PURPOSES....... IMAGINE HOW I GET MY FINA! I PUT ON MY MONKEY CUSTOME AND WENT TO THE VETERINARY!

IM A FORMER CHEMIST......... U KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE TO READ ABOUT HORMONES AND DIURETICS!

I MOST OF THE TIME G SICK! I LOOKIING FOR SECOND OPINIONS MY MAN!

:40oz:

Last edited:
CARIBBEAN_BOY said:
IM A FORMER CHEMIST......... U KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE TO READ ABOUT HORMONES AND DIURETICS!

I MOST OF THE TIME G SICK! I LOOKIING FOR SECOND OPINIONS MY MAN!

:40oz:

I can hardy make sense of what you are saying, I will assume english is not your first language. But when typing in CAPS that is the equivalent of yelling at everybody...

no one catch this....... 18 MONTHS CLEAN

lol

why wait so long to juice bro.................

go ahead and take 200mg at once you'll be jacked for two days , then fucked for 5 as it will be out of your system.

biggrnu said:
no one catch this....... 18 MONTHS CLEAN

lol

why wait so long to juice bro.................

go ahead and take 200mg at once you'll be jacked for two days , then fucked for 5 as it will be out of your system.

Yeah well with that much time natural he must have learned everything about diet and training...:rolleyes: Time to hit the gear....:(

Apparently, my classified have being badly interpreted. The fundamental intention of classified my was to look for a second opinion and possible better aid for my cycle. Often, the best school is the experience since many of you are due to be in steroids from long before that I born. As responsible person, first I look for and I read possible resources that could help me out to clarify doubts before do somethind stupid. A responsible athlete verifies what is "safe" and if his/her training is the best one. If some wants to inject gigantic doses of seven different steroids at once, not a problem with me. I'll having my kidneys, liver and testicules (without mention heart problems) when you are about to lost yours.

Don't get me wrong! I appreciate any help, but don't introduce yourself as "The Roid God, I know everything" I got my B.A. in Chemistry I know how an steroid work and what is used for but I know that the best "long term lab." in roids is in the Gym.

Back