230lbs with a goal of at least 250-this is my upcoming cycle to make that happen

Smblack

Just need some input on my 2nd cycle coming up, it's gonna be a 30 week cycle that will be including extensive PCT with SERMS, SARMS, DHEA, and Aromasin. Obviously I will also be running all the support supplements for this cycle, but this is just the drug side of it. Lemme know if I left anything out or if I should add some things please.

Week 1-4: 60mgs Anadrol, 700mgs Test Prop, 100mgs Tren Acetate, 10mgs Aromasin every other day

Week 4-12: 700mg Test Prop, 100mgs Tren Acetate, 10mgs Aromasin every other day

Week 12-16: 60mgs Superdrol (only adding SD because I have a shit load of it and it's nearing the Exp. Date) , 250mgs Sustanon, 10mgs Aromasin every other day

Week 16-30: 250mgs Sustanon, 10mgs Aromasin every other day (the Aromasin may be optional here because I barely ran it last cycle at 500mgs a week and experienced very little estrogenix effects.)

Pct:
Week 1-2: 50mgs Nolvadex, GW 501516, MK 2866, 100mgs DHEA, 10mgs Aromasin every other day

Week 2-4: 25mgs Nolvadex, GW 501516, MK 2866, 100mgs DHEA, 10mgs Aromasin every other day

So without knowing your cycle history, I'll just give you some quick thoughts:

1) The first twelve weeks look fine to me and if your diet was powerful enough, I think you could probably get close to 20lbs on those twelve weeks alone.

2) I think it's inefficient what you have planned for weeks 16-30. Keeping in mind the ester weights, you're talking about dropping your test dose by about 60% along with stopping the tren.

I can't imagine you making any additional gains for more than 3 months (after making great gains in the first three months) and, the way I think about it, all you'd really be doing is postponing your PCT and the time for you to successfully run another cycle.

Putting it simply, I can just about guarantee the net, cumulative gains you'd make after running the first 12 weeks followed by PCT, followed by three months off, followed by an exact repeat of the first twelve weeks would be far superior over, say, 40 weeks than what you have planned for those 30 weeks.

And maybe run the superdrol in cycle #2 instead of anadrol if you have it around. It won't "go bad." Maybe it could weaken slightly but it won't poison you like bad fish.

My general philosophy is that when one's ON, they should be ON, and when they're not, they should be recovering and resting.

250mg of test/week for all that extra time puts you in a lousy liddle ground of not gaining and not recovering.

Also, plenty of other cycle options out there like test/deca or test/EQ that could also get you those 20 pounds over, say, 16 weeks that might be more tolerable than tren but I'm only adding that because I can't handle tren.

Nothing wrong with prop/tren for your goals.

This whole thing looks like a mess. 700mg test and only 100mg Tren. Why? You could be running NPP for bulking if you want a 19-nor but are afraid of Tren sides. Or, run a real dose (~350mg) Tren.

I also don't like the two harsh orals. And 4 weeks of real SD is a LONG time. Especially when your body still isn't going to be getting a break from being on cycle for 3 months AND just came off Drol.

Dunno your cycle history... but 700mg Test Prop and 700mg NPP would probably get you 20lbs without running a ton of orals and being on cycle for half a year. I think you're overthinking this.

So here again I jump up only to AGREE with these ^^^ guys.

Also just a note about gains. FYI and this is a fact. It is hard pressed to gain even 10 or 11 lbs of LEAN Muscle Mass... In 20 / weeks Yes. I said LMM.

The cycle is not a stable running cycle in its delivery times b per the different changes. Much over kill.

I say this often to the not so experienced ( no saying you).
Our bodies don't take these different compound changes as a digital computer. Much synergism has to happen and can't process the input of exogenous hormones like the flip of a switch.

Back