4th week progress pic taken tonight

Matt0071

Bulk in session, week 4 progress pic taken tonight, will take some more by the weekend
Deca has kicked in this week so it should be a great ride

Biceps looking good buddy. Will be following your progress. You still using 3J for nutrition support??

Yes 3j for dieting for now on:)
He truly is the man, makes dieting and prepping food easy!
Yeah just going to update pics once a month, use to the tren hitting me quick, but once the deca kicked in I think I respond better strength wise, cause damn the weights just dont feel the same lke lifting the first few weeks lol, this week the strength has increased hugely but gotta watch myself and not get to crazy, lol, pulled 6 plates deadlifting yesterday on back day for 2 reps, last week I pulled 5 plates so quite an increase lol
Not to bad for a 200lbs guy right now, gained 4lbs this week so far so its getting good lmao

Last edited:
Was going to place another order from psl, more deca, and gonna add some drol in the mix taking 50mg pre workout for 3 to 4 weeks, never run drol only dbol so I figure I would give it a try

Yes sir, usually dont lift crazy weight nomore, usually gun for the 8 to 12 rep range but fr deads I wanted to test my strength, u know how it goes, 2 plates, 3 plates, aww fuck it 4 plates, then look around, hhmmmmmm, u get a strike of energy like no other then 5 plates, well this week 6 plates, but alittle hurtin today lmao, last week was worse tho cause I havent lifted stupid crazy weights for awhile now, like I said tho just gotta watch myself and not get stupid
Its all mind shit, if u sike yourself out before u attempt to lift that weight there's no way your getting it up, trust me it looks intimidating as fuck 5 or 6 plates, bit once u get it up u feel like no other
I failed a few attempts a few weeks ago, 5 plates, felt like a jackass, but kept at it, its really the way I operate I dont care what anybody thinks in the gym as I say to myself they wouldnt even bother attempting it

Last edited:
You gained muscle really quick within those 4 weeks. You don't seem to be gaining fat. I think you need to continue to follow 3J's diet plans and do a lean bulk.

Yes sir, usually dont lift crazy weight nomore, usually gun for the 8 to 12 rep range but fr deads I wanted to test my strength, u know how it goes, 2 plates, 3 plates, aww fuck it 4 plates, then look around, hhmmmmmm, u get a strike of energy like no other then 5 plates, well this week 6 plates, but alittle hurtin today lmao, last week was worse tho cause I havent lifted stupid crazy weights for awhile now, like I said tho just gotta watch myself and not get stupid
Its all mind shit, if u sike yourself out before u attempt to lift that weight there's no way your getting it up, trust me it looks intimidating as fuck 5 or 6 plates, bit once u get it up u feel like no other
I failed a few attempts a few weeks ago, 5 plates, felt like a jackass, but kept at it, its really the way I operate I dont care what anybody thinks in the gym as I say to myself they wouldnt even bother attempting it

That's awesome man. I was pretty proud of myself doing 5 plates last year. I like being strong. Otherwise muscles are just like chrome, it looks real good , but it ain't good for nothing haha.

you shorter guys have it easy.. 585 when you are 6'4 is tougher.. the heaviest i have ever deadlifted is 635.. and i cant go heavier thanks to my back and knees.. longevity issues at this point..

great work matt.. we are making perfect progress..

matt secretly thinks he is getting fat lol..

like i have noted, in 4 weeks time, i looked myself in the mirror yesterday which 3J says stop doing hahaha, cant help it, but starting to see huge changes in my traps and arms, pretty much everywhere actually lol, and no i am not being cocky, the only one that could be cocky is the man 3J
seriously tho i couldnt be happier, its when i start to knick pick on shit is when my mind starts to play fn games, i do suffer for obsession disorder, and at times it plays some negative shit on me, but also it just makes me go even harder in the gym
i dont talk to people in the gym, i go in there with my mind set on what i gotta do, been told with branch warren's aditude towards weights or i look similiar to the lumberjack Trevor Koot from mutant lmao
for the ones doubting there diet, or the ones like myself before with an ego problem of thinking my diet was 100% on, which when i looked at the diet 3J set me up with i was off a fair amount, not just your protein intake factors in for building quality muscle but your fats and obviously carb intake, carb timing ect is crutical, but 3J has that all lined up in the diet plan, just do your work on top of his planned diet and you'll get the results u wanted
all in all i wish i would have done this a few years ago!, oh well cant turn back time, but it's def on now :)

just gotta tell myself i am a thicker dude, not a dude with an extremly small waist line, it's the way i am built, even when i cut down my wait line was at the lowest 33" at rougly 8% bf or less at 175lbs

just gotta tell myself i am a thicker dude, not a dude with an extremly small waist line, it's the way i am built, even when i cut down my wait line was at the lowest 33" at rougly 8% bf or less at 175lbs

mine too bro, i'll be glad if i get to 32 but right now i'm 200 12%bf 5'11 and im making great progress and i just received my psl order

Looking good bro, Deca gave me some good gains... How are you feeling on it and from memory your running 200mg Test/600mg Deca?

yes, upped my cruise dose up abit, from 200 to 300mg/week, running my deca at 600mg/week, feeling good, sex drive is through the roof and pumps and strength are getting there, start of week 5 this week

Back