5 New Moderators

enough of thisn huggy feely shit , you new guys get to work lol.

congrats to all of you.:D

congrats guys!

don't really know any of you very well but in my short time here a few of you have already helped me out, made me laugh, made me think, made me re-think, or pissed me off (hehe) so not like anyone needs my approval to name mods, but i'd say good job on the appointments!

Salutations and congratulations. Judicious reasoning from the administrators. I am appeased to see my closest friends on the board finally be recognized. I think there are a lot more people who deserve to be mods and the decision must have been tough. Congratulations again my friends.

That's great - the new fab-five :)

Woo-hoo woo-hoo :dance2:

Hers your new job :Pokeowned

And this too :axe:

Thanks for all your help - now we can all be like this :blue:

^^^ SOLID addition to the forum!... Starting 2011 of nicely.
Learning everyday from these guys, and them some-

I think RJ/Cyto/Drewb/Oak couldnt be far behind.. just to name a few. Oh, and maybe Landscape lol j/k. I need some them there green dots!:p:dance2:

Last edited:
it is about damn time kane got the position he deserves. He's always been one of the most helpful and knowledgeable guys on here.

teutonic and the pinga family are great picks as well. you guys will do a lot of great things.

could you have picked a bigger bunch of assholes? Board is going to shit.:beertoast congrats to my friends

Back