New Moderators Announced

Now maybe someone will help me with a issue I've pm'd multiple mods about.

Grats guys

i checked my inbox and didnt see a pm from you . also when you sent a pm did you give a clearly written question with all the background info and stats involved. because i wil tell you when someone sends me a pm and says " CAN I RUN STEROIDS " AND NOTHING ELSE , I IGNORE THE GUY.

congrats and thanks in advance for answers to all the dumb questions i will ask in the future. and also to the wisdom some yall have already given me and all the newbies.

Hey Size!

How's that cycle?

Doing pretty good so far, I'll have to post an update soon, I'm fkn 230lbs and lean as fuck!! no more Anavar (var) so my bodyfat was aprx the same as when I started the cycle ~9% because of my very high caloric intake. But that's a 20lbs gain since I started mid september, Still on the Sustanon (sust) 600mg/wk & mast E 520mg/wk but running out, going to start the t400 very soon @ 1g/wk. for about 8 wks then I'm done! going to run IGF1 towards the end & during pct.

Congrats again on the mod position!!

Congrats guys! Been following a lot of good posts from these guys. Can't wait for Jimi and Det/Oak to get into their first mod on mod brawl. Lol

Doing pretty good so far, I'll have to post an update soon, I'm fkn 230lbs and lean as fuck!! no more var so my bodyfat was aprx the same as when I started the cycle ~9% because of my very high caloric intake. But that's a 20lbs gain since I started mid september, Still on the Sustanon (sust) 600mg/wk & mast E 520mg/wk but running out, going to start the t400 very soon @ 1g/wk. for about 8 wks then I'm done! going to run IGF1 towards the end & during pct.

Congrats again on the mod position!!

Nice man!! I'm on there deca right now and there shit is definently legit! I have a big order coming and going to make another big order ill post a pic when I get the order on its way! Should be here tomarrow!

congrats and welcome to staff guys....

now we have to get new secret decoder rings.. shit.. just when i got used to this one..

Nice Job fellas! Always there to help others! I do not know where you guys get the time of day with training, cooking meals, jobs, families, I have much respect!

Back