-1/2 cup oatmeal-splenda-cinnimonn
2-35 grams of whey-you can add a few strawberries or blueberries if you like
- 2000 mg flax
3-5 oz. chicken
1/2 cup brown rice or 5 oz. potato
1/2 cup green vegge
-1 fish oil cap
4-same as 2
5-same as 3 BUT-one night a week red meat--and you can interchange with fish or turkey--also no carbs here, and add another 1/2 cup veggies
6-5 egg whites

** morning cardio 30 min.- DO NOT run!!! walk as fast as you can without running.
** don't worry about sodium right now-thins is a big mistake many make!! use salt as you always would
** dump the MRP and stay with straight whey
** last but most imprtant- you MUST stop the drinking!!LOL
you are killing your metabolism!!

sonis9 said:
OK here is my suggestion-
1-4 whites, 1 whole egg
- 2000 mg flax
3-5 oz. chicken
1/2 cup green vegge
-1 fish oil cap
4-same as 2
5-same as 3 BUT-one night a week red meat--and you can interchange with fish or turkey--also no carbs here, and add another 1/2 cup veggies
6-5 egg whites

** morning cardio 30 min.- DO NOT run!!! walk as fast as you can without running.
** don't worry about sodium right now-thins is a big mistake many make!! use salt as you always would

Thanks alot, Sonis. This pretty much the same diet I took in last year, with the exception of the last meal of egg whites, the splenda in the oatmeal, & I only took in 1000mg of flax, then upped to 2000mg four weeks out.

Also, out of curiosity.....why should I not run?

pullinbig said:
my god, you are breath taking. RJ is one lucky man. hope to meet you guys soon.

Thanks PB, I am defintely the luckiest man alive.

Thanks for your help tonight. Talk to you soon.

Oh, and baby, you look unbelieveable as always. You're gonna kick some ass this year!!:D

Madine- cardio itself can burn muscle--if you run you will for sure. sprints is another story, but you must be careful with those also. have you ever seen a buff marathon lady??NO-- no running or jogging for any length of time. we can talk about the sprint thing if you'd like.
**also-why did you add flax at the end of your diet??? your calories should gradually decrease not increase unless you were looseing weight to fast!!
** another important thing right now-how many hours between your last meal and your first meal??
** last important thing- i know you want to stay as clean as possible for this show- but some nolvadex will do wonders for you tword the end!!

pullinbig said:
my god, you are breath taking. RJ is one lucky man. hope to meet you guys soon.

PB, Big Thank You! That's a very kind thing to say! Thank You!

Hopefully we'll see you at the Elite show in Greensboro here soon. I know RJ is stoked to meet you, I think he just might have a little bit of a man-crush!! :laugh3:

sonis9 said:

**also-why did you add flax at the end of your diet??? your calories should gradually decrease not increase unless you were looseing weight to fast!!
** another important thing right now-how many hours between your last meal and your first meal??
** last important thing- i know you want to stay as clean as possible for this show- but some nolvadex will do wonders for you tword the end!!
Okay, noted. I still believe that I can sacrifice a little muscle, as I know it's hard to see it in the pics, but I hold alot of muscle, naturally. It creates a very thick look, which is not a very "figure" physique. I wanted to have a longer, leaner look this year.
*My trainer told me to increase my flax intake because we were starting to see some bad sides from the low fat(brittle hair/nails, dry skin, fatigue..).
*Currently there are about 9-9.5 hours between my last meal and my first.
*I have been suggested nolvadex many times, but we are still reading up on it. I'm seeing articles that make me a little nervous about the long term affects, but we're still reading on it.

IMO the cardio is all about heartrate. Walking running, skipping, whatever. 70% max heartrate for 45-60 min(i obviously believe in longer duration too). Some will argue about cortisol and whatnot after 30 minutes but in the end its up to you. i also agree that in small doses nolvadex can really help dry you out at the end. So you're going with no clen/t3 this time? Is that correct? As far as the diet the last 6 weeks, I'm all about KISS- egg whites and oats or grlled chicken and veggies. Thats it thats all. Incredibly mundane but effective.
ecto-

sonis9 said:
OK here is my suggestion-
1-4 whites, 1 whole egg
- 2000 mg flax
3-5 oz. chicken
1/2 cup green vegge
-1 fish oil cap
4-same as 2
6-5 egg whites

Good advice Sonis! :)

ectomorph said:
IMO the cardio is all about heartrate. Walking running, skipping, whatever. 70% max heartrate for 45-60 min(i obviously believe in longer duration too). Some will argue about cortisol and whatnot after 30 minutes but in the end its up to you. i also agree that in small doses nolvadex can really help dry you out at the end. So you're going with no clen/t3 this time? Is that correct? As far as the diet the last 6 weeks, I'm all about KISS- egg whites and oats or grlled chicken and veggies. Thats it thats all. Incredibly mundane but effective.
ecto-

I agree with you on the last six weeks. I like to keep it as simple as possible as well. I use egg whites, oats, grilled chicken, sweet potatoes and veggies and that's it. Well aside from the occasional rice cake and of course my good fats. :)

ecto- heart rate has something to do with it of coarse. when your dieting for a show that would not be the focus IMO. the focus is to do as little cardio as possible and manipulate the diet. it is a fine line--to much cardio and you burn hard earned muscle--bottom line. weather it is 40% or 70% of you max

madine- you are far from to thick and muscular for figure. FAR--get the diet right and get lean enough and you will be more than fine.
*keep you meal time from last to first at 9 hours for now
* i see on the flax- it may need to be higher for you than 2000 right now, i just wouldn't want shock your body in a negetive way during a diet. introduce things slow
*what is your hight and weight right now?? if you don't mind me asking

Madine21 said:
PB, Big Thank You! That's a very kind thing to say! Thank You!

Hopefully we'll see you at the Elite show in Greensboro here soon. I know RJ is stoked to meet you, I think he just might have a little bit of a man-crush!! :laugh3:

hey when i am jacked on mega doses of test i am game for anything. :3some:

jusa kidding, my wife would castrate me. she takes care of dady very well, po thang. 310lbs of a tested up man following her around the house all day. I think she kinda likes it.

sonis9 said:
ecto- heart rate has something to do with it of coarse. when your dieting for a show that would not be the focus IMO. the focus is to do as little cardio as possible and manipulate the diet. it is a fine line--to much cardio and you burn hard earned muscle--bottom line. weather it is 40% or 70% of you max

madine- you are far from to thick and muscular for figure. FAR--get the diet right and get lean enough and you will be more than fine.
*keep you meal time from last to first at 9 hours for now
* i see on the flax- it may need to be higher for you than 2000 right now, i just wouldn't want shock your body in a negetive way during a diet. introduce things slow
*what is your hight and weight right now?? if you don't mind me asking

Thanks sonis,
I'm 5'7"-5'8", and currently at 145lbs. Last year, on show morning I was at 132lbs for the first show, 135lbs for the second. (Second show was 4weeks from first). I'd like to see if I can come in at around 130lbs, if possible.

sonis9 said:

opinions vary. its my belief that 60-70% is a must especially for women going at it natural in order to induce that metabolic shift that lasts for a good hour post cardio.

Either way, Madine good luck with your show and I hope to see pics from the event posted here. Oh and don't fall off the wagon:40oz: :laugh3:

M- i am guessing you 13% bf by the look of your pics. at your weight of 145, that gives you a lean body mass at 126lbs. to be your best at your show you should be 130. maybe a lb. or 2 lighter!! 10 lbs of fat at 4-5 lbs of water. you can make it!! need to be 8-9%, so we got some work to do. 5% in 7 weeks, can be done. it will be balls to the walls though-

ectomorph said:
opinions vary. its my belief that 60-70% is a must especially for women going at it natural in order to induce that metabolic shift that lasts for a good hour post cardio.

Either way, Madine good luck with your show and I hope to see pics from the event posted here. Oh and don't fall off the wagon:40oz: :laugh3:

:laugh3: :laugh3:

Thanks, ecto! I know, I never have a problem with the training, I love to train, and the diet isn't that big of an obstacle, but I have always had a hard time putting down the drinks! Especially this year, with building a house, planning a wedding, and trying to blow the socks off of my new boss at a new job.......I'm finding myself to be a wee bit stressed by the end of the week!!

I have an addiction to margaritas, I admit it..... :rolleyes:

sonis9 said:
M- i am guessing you 13% bf by the look of your pics. at your weight of 145, that gives you a lean body mass at 126lbs. to be your best at your show you should be 130. maybe a lb. or 2 lighter!! 10 lbs of fat at 4-5 lbs of water. you can make it!! need to be 8-9%, so we got some work to do. 5% in 7 weeks, can be done. it will be balls to the walls though-

That's alright, I ain't skeered!! Bring it!! I'm this far in, I damn sure don't want to quit now!
I think I needed the kick in the butt!!! Thanks for all your help!
:wink2:

I can’t help you with any contest preparation. I just wanna say you look very good in bikini. You probably look even better naked (hint hint).
Good luck with the show.

you bet- your weight should drop weekly from here on in. also- follow that mirror, changes should happen weekly!! if they don't you need to tweek the diet and/or cardio. if you want me to help holla- a pic a week would help also!!GOOD LUCK!!

Back