7 weeks out, need help!

Lauw said:
I can’t help you with any contest preparation. I just wanna say you look very good in bikini. You probably look even better naked (hint hint).
Good luck with the show.

Take my word for it.... she does. Way to add to the thread by the way!!:rolleyes:

sonis9 said:
you bet- your weight should drop weekly from here on in. also- follow that mirror, changes should happen weekly!! if they don't you need to tweek the diet and/or cardio. if you want me to help holla- a pic a week would help also!!GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks, sonis!
I'll be posting some more pics in this coming week. I agree, always go by the mirror, not the numbers. I'm also going to check my bf with our calipers at the gym. Not the most accurate, but at least an idea of where I'm at, and progress.
More pics to come...
:)

ectomorph said:
Well, LETS SEE EM'!! Don't think we've forgotten about you Madine! How's the prep going? Tell me you DIDN'T drink this weekend!!:eek: :D

She didn't ecto. Youguys and gals should be proud. We all went out last night and she drank water and ate clean. She is one dedicated woman. I'll try and get some pics of her this week!!

Great job baby!!

RJH8541 said:
She didn't ecto. Youguys and gals should be proud. We all went out last night and she drank water and ate clean. She is one dedicated woman. I'll try and get some pics of her this week!!

Great job baby!!
atta girl madine , were proud of you :)

ectomorph said:
Well, LETS SEE EM'!! Don't think we've forgotten about you Madine! How's the prep going? Tell me you DIDN'T drink this weekend!!:eek: :D

Thanks, ecto! No, I didnt' fall off the wagon, thank goodness! It's a hard thing to go out with our group(nothing but 20'armed-guys & Dcup women.....!), and not get sucked into the fun! ;)

I've dropped three pounds last week, still coming down, I'm sure. I'm doing a bikini contest this weekend, so I'll post some of my pics when I'm getting dressed for that.

I'm still hanging in there! You guys are great, it's good to have such support!!

Madine21 said:
It's a hard thing to go out with our group(nothing but 20'armed-guys & Dcup women.....!), and not get sucked into the fun! ;)
Uhhh, can I hang out with you guys?? My arms aren't quite 20' but I could settle for a C cup... :laugh3:
Good job on the not getting obliterated this weekend. Not too much longer to go! Hang in there.

RJH- thanks for keeping a close eye on her this weekend!!LOL
one week down, 6 to go??!! you will get there. keep youe eye on the prize!!

FATMEXICAN said:
You can drink. Just dont over due it.

Actually she can't Fatso. LOL

Drinkng makes you hold a shit load of water and that is not what we want.

For everyday living I might agree with you, but not before showtime.

Oh and Sonis, don't worry, there isn't a time when my eyes aren't watching her!!LOL

sonis9 said:
you bet- your weight should drop weekly from here on in. also- follow that mirror, changes should happen weekly!! if they don't you need to tweek the diet and/or cardio. if you want me to help holla- a pic a week would help also!!GOOD LUCK!!

Well, even though I'm not a follower of the scale, I haven't lost anymore weight. I dropped three pounds last week, but they are back this week. I think I seem/feel a little drier, but not by much.
Beginning next week, I'm going to up the cardio to see if that works. I will have some updated pics this weekend.

ectomorph said:
Uhhh, can I hang out with you guys?? My arms aren't quite 20' but I could settle for a C cup... :laugh3:
Good job on the not getting obliterated this weekend. Not too much longer to go! Hang in there.

Hey, ecto, whenever you get around Atlanta, come on down. I'm sure our group could leave quite an impression!!!
:insane: :laugh3: :laugh4:

RJH8541 said:
Actually she can't Fatso. LOL

Drinkng makes you hold a shit load of water and that is not what we want.

For everyday living I might agree with you, but not before showtime.

Oh and Sonis, don't worry, there isn't a time when my eyes aren't watching her!!LOL

I Madine your women.

Madine21 said:
Hey, ecto, whenever you get around Atlanta, come on down. I'm sure our group could leave quite an impression!!!
:insane: :laugh3: :laugh4:
hey I'm only 2hrs away!! Start roundin up the D cups for ecto!! Wohoo! Oh and never take diet advice from somone who calls himself FATMEXICAN. LOL! :laugh3: :smokepoke:

Madine - suggestion for this weeks diet/cardio. CARDIO--40 min. 6 days a week first thing in the AM. DIET CHANGES- on MON. WED. FRI>
no oatmeal at meal one, and no rice or potato at meal three, add 1 cup of veggies to meal 3. you should notice a great change with one week of this. then we can go from there!! 1 gallon of water a day!!!!!!

Back