7 year of juice!!!! no AI or PCT!!!!!

44inchchest

On My Way 2 HUGE
i know some that has done roids 4 7+ years with NOOOOOO Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or post cycle therapy (pct) and HCG!!!!!

when i first asked him about getting me some juice i also asked bout post cycle therapy (pct) he said '' what's that''

what do all of you think of that then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''silly basterd'' come to mind

i know some that has done roids 4 7+ years with NOOOOOO Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or post cycle therapy (pct) and HCG!!!!!

when i first asked him about getting me some juice i also asked bout post cycle therapy (pct) he said '' what's that''

what do all of you think of that then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''silly basterd'' come to mind

To each his own but he shouldn't be advising people to adopt his method and hopefully he isn't. I never come off so I don't do post cycle therapy (pct) but I never recommend that to anyone. It's my personal decision. Also, I would never dream of not running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). At some point, all of the underlying issues from him carrying around high estrogen are going to catch up with him.

I've never met anyone that does post cycle therapy (pct) aside from me and one friend that I put onto it. I know a lot of guys that use 1000+ mgs of test, tren, deca and everything under the sun and none of them do post cycle therapy (pct).

I've never met anyone that does post cycle therapy (pct) aside from me and one friend that I put onto it. I know a lot of guys that use 1000+ mgs of test, tren, deca and everything under the sun and none of them do post cycle therapy (pct).

Most of those guys I don't imagine are running that much year round. They are probably cruising in between huge cycles and therefore don't need to do post cycle therapy (pct).

I don t do post cycle therapy (pct) as I m on TRT..
125 a week for life..
I ll do 5-750 test for 8-12 weeks with an oral or half that much deca.
This 7 yr juicer..does he look like a really big guy..ripped up and massive..or is he just a drug addict that equates doses with size ? No offense if this guy is friend of your..
I know some guy s round here that run large doses..look big..but also look bloated..distended gut s ..lot s of sexual prob s I here from the girlie s at the gym..I like looking better than average because of my vanity and love of pussy. Period.

125 a week for life..
This 7 yr juicer..does he look like a really big guy..ripped up and massive..or is he just a drug addict that equates doses with size ? No offense if this guy is friend of your..
I know some guy s round here that run large doses..look big..but also look bloated..distended gut s ..lot s of sexual prob s I here from the girlie s at the gym..I like looking better than average because of my vanity and love of pussy. Period.

I can't argue with you there bro...ha ha.

I work with a guy that was the same..

Juiced hard for 5-7 years..like big cycles..

And he seems to be fine...been like 4 years since he cycled..he's still a big guy, just his diet has been shit since...so high bf

125 a week for life..

he was'nt massive but a fairly big ripped person.......... he has stopped the juice and training and does'nt look no where as good as he did....lost ALOT of tone

Most of those guys I don't imagine are running that much year round. They are probably cruising in between huge cycles and therefore don't need to do post cycle therapy (pct).

Actually most of them don't cruise and are party animals who take steroids to look good in the club. Half of them have a horrible diet too and have no clue what they're doing. When I mentioned post cycle therapy (pct) to some of these guys they thought it was a bunch of nonsense lol. Oh well, it'll catch up with them sooner or later.

pretty new to the game... yall mean cruising as in low dose test, etc till the next cycle to keep gains? how effective is that?

one thing to keep in mind is to each their own... I mean if you juice your ass off and die at 53 are u any different than a really fat guy who dies the same way at the same age? Yes the juicer is eating pussy while the fat guy eats fries

Yeah alot of guys here in aussie i know dont know what PCT is or either done it....

Then they wonder why they loose alot of their gains after cycle......most of them say its a waste of time/waste of money and one guy even said it makes him loose his gains ??? not to sure about the whole idea of staying on cycle... not bad if you get your gear for free i guess ... or cashed up!

When I first got introduced I wasnt aware of PCT or anything else but gear..I was 25 when I started and ran gear now 10 years.
I became a member of various boards in 2005 and started to learn a lot of stuff.By then it was too late to start post cycle therapy (pct). being that i have used for 10 years without PCT I have come to the realization that I will be Shut Down for the rest of time so I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now. I hear a lot of young people today saying that they want to cruise in there 20's..I say think about it real hard . I wish I would of Known the stuff I know now back then..Then again I don't know if I would have did anything different

Back