A few HCG questions for you guys

one way step

Hey guys, a few questions regarding HCG...

1) How do you plan your shots for the week? Do you schedule them for the same day as test shots or do you plan them for days before/after/etc?

2) What would the advantage be to dosing more than once a week? For example, taking 1000iu in one day instead of 500iu twice per week? Does it have anything to do with the half life?

3) What kind of effect has HCG had on your libido/sex drive?

Curious because I have been having difficulties with TRT and HCG and am looking to get optimal results from my medicine.

Hey guys, a few questions regarding HCG...

1) How do you plan your shots for the week? Do you schedule them for the same day as test shots or do you plan them for days before/after/etc?

2) What would the advantage be to dosing more than once a week? For example, taking 1000iu in one day instead of 500iu twice per week? Does it have anything to do with the half life?

3) What kind of effect has HCG had on your libido/sex drive?

Curious because I have been having difficulties with TRT and HCG and am looking to get optimal results from my medicine.

1) I haven't officially started TRT yet, but will be after this blast and this is how I will be doing it: pinning subq twice a week with a slin pin with test & hCG in the one shot. If you prefer IM go for that - just backload the hCG into the test shot.

2) Most people are content with 500 iu per week (two shots of 250 iu.) You mimic a more natural hormonal response by splitting it into two injections - plus you can pin alongside the test, so why not?

3) Couldn't tell you, this is my first run with hCG and I'm at supraphysiological levels of TT right now lol. It's kind of lost in the mix. Not sure about libido but I've heard a few anectdotes of mood boosting properties of hCG.

Hope this helps.

1) I do them 2x a week on the day before my test shot

2)I like 400 iu per shot, started at 250 and went up slowly till my balls got to full sized, agree with what prince said about the rest.

3) Definitely kicked my libido up a notch and added to my overall enjoyment of sex, made my orgasms feel like they used to before TRT, instead of the weak ass borgasms I was having on just Test alone, made my balls and the loads they shoot full sized again

Hello guys, I do have mix feeling about HCG while taking AAS. I get a script for test and also supplement it with other compounds and also get a script for HCG. Again, I am no expert, I just wonder how efficient the HCG is when taking gear.

Hello guys, I do have mix feeling about HCG while taking AAS. I get a script for test and also supplement it with other compounds and also get a script for HCG. Again, I am no expert, I just wonder how efficient the HCG is when taking gear.

Personally I really like it. I have done TRT both ways and I will keep using hCG.

Back