Advice please for first cycle

Hoggs314

Ok ive been working out regularly since I was 14 I am now 20 . 6,1 I wiegh 185 All lean and natural and I bench 270 so all that is just to asurt that I am a very dedicatd wieght lifter, I never gave steroids much thought till I guy who had just started coming to the gym and was much weaker than me made the gains that it has took me six years to make in a little less than a year, he started out prob wieghing only bout 160 and benching nothing and he wieghs 180 and is beching 260, all this in about 6 months no lie. He was taking D-ball and something else, anyway this kinda hurt my ego abit, and I feal like I am ready to take it to the leval and I am looking for some advice for my first cycle, keep in mind I really dont want to severly endager my health.

Last edited:
Hoggs314 said:
Ok ive been working out regularly since I was 14 I am now 20 . 6,1 I wiegh 185 All lean and natural and I bench 270 so all that is just to asurt that I am a very dedicatd wieght lifter, I never gave steroids much thought till I guy who had just started coming to the gym and was much weaker than me made the gains that it has took me six years to make in a little less than a year, he started out prob wieghing only bout 160 and benching nothing and he wieghs 180 and is beching 260, all this in about 6 months no lie. anyway this kinda hurt my ego abit, and I feal like I am ready to take it to the leval and I am looking for some advice for my first cycle, keep in mind I really dont want to severly endager my health.

is this the reason for wanting to take aas?

I don't know anyone that does.

I agree you may need to really reassess why you want to use... just hit the search button man and there are newbie recommendations all over... RESEARCH FIRST... this stuff is no joke... great if you educate yourself and are dedicated to using it correctly along with your lifestyle... in general 10-12 weeks of test-e @500mg a week two shots at 250mg mon and thurs is recommended I did this but used prop at 125 eod and had great results. have something like a-dex or letro on hand for sides and use nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last shot for test e and 3 days if you use prop at 40 mg ed for the first two weeks and 20mg for the next two weeks.

RESEARCH FIRST PLEASE!!!

"anyway this kinda hurt my ego abit" no this is not the reason I want to take aas, I shouldnt of even went of on that, the reason is that working out is my only passion right now and I strive for exelents, Its all about me I dont care what anyone thinks, and I'm not just a idiotic young guy that wants to take them to pick up ladies cause I have no problem whatsoever with that the way I am now, I'm just someone who wants to get the most they can out of the work they pute in, and this is not a subject I fill comfortable just asking annyone about so thats why I came on here.

thanks for the advice I'm going to keep doing what i'm doing for about a tear to build a good solid bace and the start my cycle

Hoggs314 said:
thanks for the advice I'm going to keep doing what i'm doing for about a tear to build a good solid bace and the start my cycle

Excellent idea! In the mean time, keep reading, posting, researching. You become well versed and be able to make an informed itelligent decision when the time is right.

Hoggs314 said:
Ok ive been working out regularly since I was 14 I am now 20 . 6,1 I wiegh 185 All lean and natural and I bench 270 so all that is just to asurt that I am a very dedicatd wieght lifter, I never gave steroids much thought till I guy who had just started coming to the gym and was much weaker than me made the gains that it has took me six years to make in a little less than a year, he started out prob wieghing only bout 160 and benching nothing and he wieghs 180 and is beching 260, all this in about 6 months no lie. anyway this kinda hurt my ego abit, and I feal like I am ready to take it to the leval and I am looking for some advice for my first cycle, keep in mind I really dont want to severly endager my health.
Oh yea I cant believe I forgot to mention that the guy I was talking about was Taking D-boll and some thing else, I thought I had put that in there

ya bro I researched for 3 years before I pinned myself, make sure you understand what you are doing...not just with the steroids but diet and training so you can get everything out of your cycle and your first one will be the best one you probably will every do so may as well do it right the first time around

Back