Albuterol - Effective Alone?

ehSmile

This has sparked my interest lately, I have been prescribed Albuterol for my Asthma ever since I was child and never once did I think that it enhanced me until now. I've been trying to find information about it but nothing really goes into detail I read that it helps with the airways increasing oxygen and blood flow! I know when I was a kid my asthma was worse so I took the puffer multiple times a day (as if I was on a cycle lol) I was always very low bf and super fast. Could this be linked with my pufer?

You need to run albuterol at high doses for this purpose. Often 12mg daily (spread out over the day due to the short half life). Inhalers deliver much less than this.

Read the link in my signature for more info on using albuterol to reduce bodyfat in the Thermogenics section.

Ahh gotcha! So i was infact a stud :D also clicked your thread but couldn't find gonna give the link another go

Albuterol d my interest recently, as I've read it is a very effective fat burner, a lighter version of Clenbuterol. I wonder if I can take just Albuterol on it's own for a few weeks & drop it cold?

Be sure to keep the sides in check. and if you experience chest pain, rapid heartbeat, inability to fall asleep or stay asleep, uncontrollable shaking of a body part and dizziness then its time to go cold and formulate another tactical approach.

Back