all right guys..Kakdiesel is ready for cycle...

Kakdiesel

Please let me know what you guys think. this is a new cycle for me. i've never used this combination of a stack so let me hear some comments and dosage recommendations..here's what i came up with:

50mg Winstrol (winny) ED weeks 1-10
600mg of EQ weeks 1-8
75 mg Tren weeks 1-8

using the last two weeks of cycle for Winstrol (winny) only to stay hard while preparing for post cycle therapy.

let me have it guys :)

Looks good to me. And granted your diet and training are in order you should be able to accomplish your goals. I just dont know how easy it would be to stand Winstrol (winny) for that long. I tried running it for 8 weeks once but had to stop due to joint pain. Last time I ran it for 6 weeks with drol and had no probs.

He will find out soon enough whether he can stand the Winstrol (winny) or not. Personally, I would be more concerned about what would happen to me if I did not include at least a little test in my cycle.

On the postitive side, unless your diet is a total disaster, that stack will keep you very lean as you are adding size.

Looks good Kak,

How is your diet going to be looking like and how much are you weighing now and days?

Kakdiesel said:
Please let me know what you guys think. this is a new cycle for me. i've never used this combination of a stack so let me hear some comments and dosage recommendations..here's what i came up with:

600mg of EQ weeks 1-8
75 mg Tren weeks 1-8

using the last two weeks of cycle for Winstrol (winny) only to stay hard while preparing for post cycle therapy.

MUCH better........

1-10 600 EQ/WK
1-12 75 Tren/ED
7-12 50 Winny/ED

I see that you do not wish to run Test (I wouldn't either w/ this cycle) so be sure to run......

1-12 50 mg Proviron for libido and FREE-ing up natural test

Bad MOFO cycle ;)

Diet is gonna be moderate carbs (40%) with high protein (50%) and low fat. i figure the carbs along with EQ will keep me hungry as too much dietary fat is known to blunt my hunger (even with junk food, go figure huh? LOL)

and since i am very wary of sides, i am keeping it to fina (which i get no sides from strangely--not even barely an acne but i attribute that to my asian genetics), Winstrol (winny) (joints are not a problem for me for some reason--again maybe due to asian genetics) and EQ (good strength in androgenic and anabolic properties without water retention)

Basically, not to sound like a pussy but i am in a professional school and i do not want to attract negative attention towards me. I just dont want to deal with it to be honest.

i always laugh when the guys in my school will be like, damn you are the biggest asian i've ever seen!

if they only knew ;)

great stack. i am planning the same. but i might add some Prop just to keep my test..
but i really like that cycle. i might use that one next spring when i get ready for my show.
good luck.

oh and to answer fat chops:

currently im 5'11 (lol as if i wasnt before), 190 lbs around 9% bf

been clean for about 8 months.

in my avatar i was at around 210 at 6% bf

Kakdiesel said:

600mg of EQ weeks 1-8
75 mg Tren weeks 1-8

IMO the Winstrol (winny) is way too long...the tren would do great at 100mg EOD...

I would do something like this:

50mg ED Winstrol (winny) wks1-6
600mg EQ wks1-12(better when dosed longer)
100mg EOD tren wks1-7- maybe-8

25 but i dont want anybody to get the misconception that i'm a newbie to the gear game.

i've just never used EQ before. i've done probably 5 cycles (that includes short ones) and have never used EQ..i've always stuck to fina, Winstrol (winny), and test.

Back