Anadrol; Water gain but no muscle?

sarcoplasm

Hello
New to the board. It's funny but all my research on Anadrol tends to point towards it being a water weight gaining compound. I cant believe that it is not good for gaining solid muscle in conjunction with other aas? Any thoughts?
Sarcoplasm

yep you will gain water weight but you will also gain muscle. after all it is an exogenous steroid. just the ratio will be about equal

g32
Perhaps my post made me sound less knowledgable than I really am. I KNOW that Anadrol is effective for muscle mass gains, its just that the water issue comes up so often that one starts to question HOW MUCH of the gains on Anadrol are muscle thats all.
Sarcoplasm

g32 said:
I think you better do more research before posting!

Perhaps you should keep comments like that to yourself !! :mad:

Last time I checked.....this was an "educational" board, and that is how we educate ourselves, by asking question.

i did an anadrol cycle and i loved it... it rocks and yes you will hold some water but i could tell a big difference with my bench (up 20lbs easy)

over all i like anadrol i also had my blood checked after i cycled anadrol..it is harsh on the liver

your correct it is a board to educate your self and i never intended to offened any one. i didnt know you were so sensitive stonecoldnto

g32 said:
your correct it is a board to educate your self and i never intended to offened any one. i didnt know you were so sensitive stonecoldnto

.....why?....., because comments like the one you made towards sarcoplasm piss me off and have no place on this board. That was a very legitimate question he asked, and you tell him to "research more" before posting....WTF !!

i didnt mean it in a bad way , i guess thats the way i am RUDE dont take it personal sarcoplasm , but you stone sound more like his father .

g32 said:

Bro, we are the fastest growing board on the net for a reason! We dont toloerate and BS and we keep it real!

g32 said:
i didnt mean it in a bad way , i guess thats the way i am RUDE dont take it personal sarcoplasm , but you stone sound more like his father .

LOL..........well I guess that's because with my age comes intelligence and maturity. It is also what we as "Moderators" do, keep everything flowing smoothly, if sometimes we have to put someone like you in their place, so be it.

As you have already eluded to, you were wrong so let's just drop it and move on.........

any question that isnt looking for sources is legit, we were all newbies once.
I ran anadrol at the beginning of this cycle for 4 week, went from 226lbs to 247lbs, after I dropped the drop went down to 239lbs, so lots of water but still gained 13lbs that didnt disappear

Dear Bro's (Stonecold and Lawn, particularly)
Thank you for jumping in for me ,I really appreciate it.
gs32: Listen Bro, I thought your comment was a little rough but you know what? It's all good and I hold no malice. I'm no kid and I've been around the the block a little bit and I do know some things about anabolics,Heck I've even won a few bodybuilding shows and been in a few muscle mags back in the day.If Stonecold was my father he'd have to be around 60. My real father is 77!(Lol) Anyways, this is a great board, and I hope to learn alot more. Peace
Sarcoplasm

The one and only at least partially legitimate anadrol I have tried I did not pull in water weight at all, not a single pound. My strength however was awesome, bench was going up 10 pounds every 6 days easily.

I am planning to run some green meanies here soon though, if I pull in water with that then I know something was underdosed or strange with my other so called "anadrol."

Back