androl50

big nick

i was just wondering how you would take it like how many mg a day what else to take with it any info would help me
big nick

We need to know your stats and cycle history. Also what other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are you stacking.

Things to take

ALA
Tylers liver Detox

im 5'10" 184lbs. ive only done some dbols thats it and im just trying to set up a cycle with androl cause thats all i can get so i was just seeing how i would go about taking it

Taking anadrol by itself isn't the best idea. I would recommend staking it with an inj. but if your hell bent on using it by itself. Send me an e-mail and i'll be able to help you better.

dirkmoneyshot@cyber-rights.net

Week 1 - 2
50mg/day

Week 3 - 4
75mg/day

Week 5 - 6 (optional)
100mg/day

Take 100mg a day,for 1 month, then taper down. Take it 5 out of 7 days of the week. Anadrol is only effective at 1-2mg/kg of bodyweight.
1-2 mg/kg is the baseline for medicinal purposes. Before anyone says that medicinal dosages and bbding dosages are not related, I say this- test for bbding is taken in far larger quantities than would be the case for medicinal reasons, as is any oral tab you wish to name. And anadrol is simply not effective under 1-2 mg per kg bodyweight. Keep in mind- it is supposed to help anemia patients gain weight. Take 1 tab a day=a waste of one tab a day. May as well flush them down the toilet. 2 a day, min, then taper after 1 month.
People often take 50mg and get jack shit out of it. Take 2 tabs a day. I base this statement on heavy anadrol use, and the insert accompanying the anadrol I use (han seo).

As for liver toxicity..I used anadrol 5 times over a 2 year period, and drank destructively. My liver values were just outside the normal range. They went up after a cycle involving dbal and winstrol, orals which I think are more liver toxic than anadrol. Taking 100mg a day isn't going to give you liver problems over 1 month. A couple of years of 100mg a day, maybe, but not 1 month. The liver toxicity of anadrol is overhyped. For medicinal uses, anadrol is used for at least 3-6 months at 1-5mg per kg bodyweight, with 1-2mg/kg being the recommended dosage. That means a minimum 1-3 tabs a day. If it was so destructive to the liver, they wouldnt sell it.

Take stuff to protect your liver and lower your cholesterol. I didn't. I suggest you take the liver/cholesterol supplements at night, as cholesterol collects in the liver at night.
Don't do what I did and use it on almost every cycle. My AST readings have risen from 43 to 84 over the last couple of years of gear use. That is not serious in itself, but continually elevated values are bad.

Take test with it, around 250-350mg per week. Anadrol exacerbates the effects of test and vice-versa, but they are a powerful combination, the best for mass in my book. DO NOT TAKE DECCA WITH it. Keep nolva on hand- if nipple soreness or swelling occurs, take 20 mg nolva for a few days.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with VC about how over-rated possible damage to the liver is. I've run some crazy oral cycles and my liver values are always in the normal range

needsize said:
I definitely agree with VC about how over-rated possible damage to the liver is. I've run some crazy oral cycles and my liver values are always in the normal range

Yep...............but make sure we all take lots of liver protectors....:D

StoneColdNTO said:
Yep...............but make sure we all take lots of liver protectors....:D

Tyler Liver Detox along with R-Ala is my combo!:D

PS. I'm in no way affiliated with AF!:D

Back