Any canadians try the primotropin site?

Koosh

Any canadians try the primotropin Canada site?

Hey dudes new here. I was grabbing Saizen off my buddy but my source ran dry and I need to find a site that delivers good and quick so I can stay on, these guys legit?

Last edited:
Unless you have a source you are going to pay through the nose for it. I could buy a whole kick ass cycle for just the price of one kit... You must have seen the website right ? Some Canadian UG labs are selling it cheaper but not by much.

Last edited:
Unless you have a source you are going to pay through the nose for it. I could buy a whole kick ass cycle for just the price of one kit... You must have seen the website right ? Some Canadian UG labs are selling it cheaper but not by much.
Yeah it's $550 a kit. If it's fast and cheap and they deliver a good product that's doable but I don't like throwing my money away.

This web site does not sell the Canadian Primatropin. Any web site that does is NOT an approved web site.

Primatopin - Human Growth Hormone Therapy: Primatropin [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection]
So Primotropin Canada's product is no good?

P.S there is no such thing as legit Saizen, nothing but fake GH kits from the get go ;)

No such thing as legit Saizen? Are you sure about that? It looks pretty legit to me my buddy gets it off his paramedic buddy.

The packaging looks way too legit to be fake but I'm not an expert in these matters maybe I should post a pic?

Last edited:
Ya, I have been around long enough, I'm pretty sure ;) Plus I'm not sure getting them off someone who is a paramedic has anything to do with anything.

No such thing as legit Saizen? Are you sure about that? It looks pretty legit to me my buddy gets it off his paramedic buddy.

The packaging looks way too legit to be fake but I'm not an expert in these matters maybe I should post a pic?

Ya, I have been around long enough, I'm pretty sure ;) Plus I'm not sure getting them off someone who is a paramedic has anything to do with anything.

lol yeah... I suppose it doesn't. This catches me by surprise. At least I haven't wasted that much money grabbing this crap. I only went halfs with him on one kit so far. I'll post up a pic later anyway to see what you guys think.

Ya..just do a search here as well, you come up the same answer. This has been known for sometime. Legit Saizen is Human Grade, you know that right? Next to impossible to get. Don't get me wrong, there is probably some active in ingredient in them, but probably just 2-3ius of GH per vial. When you get some very good GH thats already in Canada that has been tried tested and true to come back close to 10ius a vial. So ya way better GH to chose from bro then risking on this counterfeit Saizen stuff.

lol yeah... I suppose it doesn't. This catches me by surprise. At least I haven't wasted that much money grabbing this crap. I only went halfs with him on one kit so far. I'll post up a pic later anyway to see what you guys think.

I think we were both looking at the same website. You would be better off getting a Medistar connection for the real deal...

Ya..just do a search here as well, you come up the same answer. This has been known for sometime. Legit Saizen is Human Grade, you know that right? Next to impossible to get. Don't get me wrong, there is probably some active in ingredient in them, but probably just 2-3ius of GH per vial. When you get some very good GH thats already in Canada that has been tried tested and true to come back close to 10ius a vial. So ya way better GH to chose from bro then risking on this counterfeit Saizen stuff.

Yeah I hear ya. So much of this shit is fake it's hard to tell.

Take a look.

Ya..really don't need to see pics bro but for Human Grade which x10 the price (which I'm sure you did not pay) they don't look all that well done. If you GOT them in Canada, then there fake!

The bactostatic water is real though ;)

Yeah I hear ya. So much of this shit is fake it's hard to tell.

Take a look.

Ya..really don't need to see pics bro but for Human Grade which x10 the price (which I'm sure you did not pay) they don't look all that well done. If you GOT them in Canada, then there fake!

The bactostatic water is real though ;)

lol @ the water

No bro it technically it should have been way more. It's human Grade GH. That's in itself, the price, tells me the are fake. Plus fake Saizen been going around Canada for some time now, no big secret there for the ones that know anything about GH.

Yeah. $550 a kit is overpriced iyo?

Back